Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I think I've only just started to realise how much I love him. Watch

This might sound really bad, but after 2 months of being together he told me he loved me and I said it back about a month later. I've never been a lovey kind of person so I'm not the kind of person who says it everyday, usually only at the end of a phonecall when we've not spoken apart from text for a few days.

I knew right from the beginning that I really liked him, and it was exciting and all the ways you are supposed to feel etc but I'm starting to wonder if I really loved him when I said I love him? I wouldn't of said it if he didn't say it.

Now I know I 100% do love him. But it feels so much more intense than it felt in August/September time. In the last few months my feelings for him have got so much stronger, and as a couple we've been so much more in love. We had the beginning which was all exciting, the middle which was a bit boring and now it's amazing again. So I don't know if it is that I did love him way back then, or that I've only just started really loving him in the last few months? In which case I would feel awful because I know he's loved me for ages.

ReputationRep:
    You probably had quite a heavy crush back in September but obviously now, it's developed into something more.
    I don't understand why the fact that him loving you longer will make you feel bad though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.