Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Ever cheated death? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopefulMidwife)
    :eek::eek::eek:
    lol I think thats off final destination.

ReputationRep:
    I was once crushed half to death. Only half though. Pretty scary nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    Yes...I minutely survived death and thank god every minute for it...I got a D in a Indian Household

ReputationRep:
    I was hit by a car when I was six. And I had convulsions and nearly died when I was three.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrow.7)
    Yes...I minutely survived death and thank god every minute for it...I got a D in a Indian Household
    :eek: You luck *******, how did you survive?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, plenty of times while on my bike. I'm a bit of a nutter tbh, I've hit a car three times, been hit once. Broke a wing mirror one time, the adrenaline was HUGE. One time was being an idiot and talking on the phone whilst cycling, bus came round the corner and I had to drift like a madman to avoid it, it was so stupid. Greatest thing I ever did was overtake a bus in my lane and an oncoming bus on Oxford street. I was mentally prepared for death. Moved to the right of the bus in my lane and sped sped sped, just as I ducked back in front of it, I felt the front end of the bus from the other direction. ****ing crazy but the adrenaline carried me for another two miles, I was in another world, mentally.

ReputationRep:
    I choked on two iron nails aged 12 and ended up swallowing them both.

ReputationRep:
    I played chess with Death once. I lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areebmazhar)
    lol I think thats off final destination.
    Omg, I think you're right. I'm so gullible

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.