Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Wouldn't you have more chance applying to a college which was predominatly private school because they are under more stress to accept more state school applicants and also less state school people would apply? Or do you mean 'chance' in another way?
    Your mind is very advanced for your age, miss Sunshine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Your mind is very advanced for your age, miss Sunshine
    I don't really know what I'm talking about, just feeling very bored while unpicking my sewing (not by choice I must add :rolleyes: ).

How do you mean advanced? *fishes for compliments*

ReputationRep:
    i dont think id enjoy it as much. and no. if they take a higher % than apply, no. i applied to a place that i thought would take me for who i am.

ReputationRep:
    lick, lick lick,

slurpppppppppp.

lick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzy_vet)
    lick, lick lick,

slurpppppppppp.

lick.
    What do you mean by that? If I can't guess.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know what I'm talking about, just feeling very bored while unpicking my sewing (not by choice I must add :rolleyes: ).

How do you mean advanced? *fishes for compliments*

Ha, I knew you loved the sewing

You have a more complexed understanding of things compared to other people of your age. The majority of people your age post threads which show an intellect of a 15 year old e.g. 'who is da fittest'. I'd say you had the mind of an 18 year old. Your also eager to listen from people with a little more experience than you, which is very good.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, I knew you loved the sewing

You have a more complexed understanding of things compared to other people of your age. The majority of people your age post threads which show an intellect of a 15 year old e.g. 'who is da fittest'. I'd say you had the mind of an 18 year old. Your also eager to listen from people with a little more experience than you, which is very good.
    I do, I'm on my way to being a top fashion designer

Cheers JJ, that's very nice of you to say such nice things I'll add that you seem really mature and wise more so than most 18/19 year olds (you're around that age, aren't you?).

ReputationRep:
    I do, I'm on my way to being a top fashion designer

Cheers JJ, that's very nice of you to say such nice things I'll add that you seem really mature and wise more so than most 18/19 year olds (you're around that age, aren't you?).

Lol yeh, but I dont know about mature

I'm certainly wise on certain topics namely rugby, and more imporatantly why LH's Clitheroe Royal Grammar is crap

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeh, but I dont know about mature

I'm certainly wise on certain topics namely rugby, and more imporatantly why LH's Clitheroe Royal Grammar is crap
    Rugby. I think everyone on this board knows about CRGS and Stonyhurst not forgetting Lancashire and Clith... whatever.

ReputationRep:
    Rugby. I think everyone on this board knows about CRGS and Stonyhurst not forgetting Lancashire and Clith... whatever.

Often known as 'Clit-Heroe', oh yes, very petty and childish, but you should see peoples faces who have never seen it before and burst out laughing.

Well, no, few people know about rugby on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzy_vet)
    lick, lick lick,

slurpppppppppp.

lick.
    Lick, lick lick.

ReputationRep:
    Often known as 'Clit-Heroe', oh yes, very petty and childish, but you should see peoples faces who have never seen it before and burst out laughing.

Well, no, few people know about rugby on here
    LOL Do you live there/one lived there?

I can proudly say I've never watched a game of rugby in my life

ReputationRep:
    LOL Do you live there/one lived there?

I can proudly say I've never watched a game of rugby in my life
    I lived in Hurst Green for 16 years of my life (school) which is very close to Clit Heroe.

Thats why you dont love it

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely love Magdalen to bits even though they rejected me, I must have abnormal loyalty hormones! It's an absolutely beautiful place with lots of lovely people so I would say go for it on those grounds, but history isn't my speciality, sorry!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.