Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I am starting Children's Nursing at Northumbria University on the 25th March 2013. I applied for my student finance back in May 2012 and I have recently logged onto my account and noticed my payment dates for my loan are incorrect - they are the dates for the september 2012 intake. As well as this, I viewed correspondence between myself and student finance and it would appear I never sent confirmation back for the loan I was offered. Can you help me resolve these issues?
    Many thanks, Helen
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Helen,

If you speak with one of our advisers they will be able to help to get your payment dates corrected.

With regard to the online declaration you should be able to print off a copy of this by going to My Account then View Correspondence. Send this back to us asap!

Thanks,
    Mark-Lee

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.