Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I still haven't got a uni place, I'm hoping to get in through clearing, but shall I put down the uni I'm hoping to get into? Also I'm applying for an NHS funded course so I don't click for a tuition loan do I?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi Inelb,

    Yes you should using the details of the course you're likely to study as you can always amend this later.

    You won't need to apply for tuition fees on your application so make sure that you indicate on your application that you'll be receiving an NHS bursary.

    Hope this helps,
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.