Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi ive recieved my decleration to sign, but it doesnt have a maintenance grant in it. I havent been asked to prove any household income either yet, what should i do to change my online application to apply for the maintanence grant for 2013/14.?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Emily,

    Don't worry you can request for your application to be changed to take household income into account.

    The first thing to do it to sign and return your online declaration, if you haven't done this already. Don't worry you're only confirming the terms and conditions of the loan part of your funding by signing not the amounts.

    To change your application you'll need to print off and return this short form: http://bit.ly/XC14r5

    Your parent(s) need to supply financial details to support you application which can be done by submitting this form: http://bit.ly/YlOk6F

    Please note that we'll need separate copies of this form for each parent in your household, if applicable.

    If you are studying an NHS course you won't be eligible to receive a maintenance grant from SFE but you will be able to apply for an NHS bursary from the NHS.

    Hope this helps,
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.