Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    As in title.

If anyone has done these previously please let me know what you think!

ReputationRep:
    Basically, it's subjective. Some people just click with maths better, and others just have an aptitude for Physics.
    Obviously, there is less mathematical content in Physics than there is in Maths, so decide whether that is a good thing or not.
    Also, is it a case of Physics or maths? In that case, I'd take Maths. Physics proves quite difficult if you haven't done maths.

Thats just my two cents.
    So to answer your question:
    Maths is easier, but that's just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chapmouse)
    Basically, it's subjective. Some people just click with maths better, and others just have an aptitude for Physics.
    Obviously, there is less mathematical content in Physics than there is in Maths, so decide whether that is a good thing or not.
    Also, is it a case of Physics or maths? In that case, I'd take Maths. Physics proves quite difficult if you haven't done maths.

Thats just my two cents.
    So to answer your question:
    Maths is easier, but that's just my opinion.
    Yeah i get you.

Im picking three AHs next year, bio chem and probably math.

If i did physics i would have to do a whole extra investigation which would be doable with me.

Two investigations are enough!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.