Turn on thread page Beta

Can I change my statement watch

    • Thread Starter

    My childrens father came round and kicked my front door in walked a few steps in and then went, police were called I done a statement he finally was arrested pleaded guilty to criminal damage but not to coming in which there charging him with using violence to secure entry, so now I will have to go to court all I thought he would be charged for was criminal damage now thinkin of changing my statement and saying I can't be 100% if he did walk in as I was bit shock up after when I did my statement and was a bit of blur and the kids were there so was a lot goin on, as really don't think it's worth goin all through this worry just for a few steps also I suffer from severe anxiety and this is all makin it worse really not sure what to do :/
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.