Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Can I change my statement Watch

ReputationRep:
    My childrens father came round and kicked my front door in walked a few steps in and then went, police were called I done a statement he finally was arrested pleaded guilty to criminal damage but not to coming in which there charging him with using violence to secure entry, so now I will have to go to court all I thought he would be charged for was criminal damage now thinkin of changing my statement and saying I can't be 100% if he did walk in as I was bit shock up after when I did my statement and was a bit of blur and the kids were there so was a lot goin on, as really don't think it's worth goin all through this worry just for a few steps also I suffer from severe anxiety and this is all makin it worse really not sure what to do :/

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.