Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter


    I'm currently on a gap year having missed my grades to go to university last year. I've basically changed the course on my previous application; is this the correct thing to have done?

    Also.. i'm no longer living with my Mother, but a friend. She lives with her partner. It is saying that due to this both adults will need to support my application; is this correct?

    Thank you for any help you are able to give me!

    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi Ella,

    It sounds as though you applied for 12/13 last year. You will need to get this application cancelled off to allow you to submit a new application for 13/14 instead.

    If you wish for your application to be based on household income to apply for a maintenance grant and you're under 25 then yes we will need both your Mum and her partner's 11/12 financial information (even if they didn't live together at this time) to allow us to determine how much you'll be entitled to.

    Hope this helps,
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.