Basically I'm creating a script to tackle the following question:
    Name:  GamblerMan.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  161.7 KB

And so far the script I have is:
    Name:  the100pundman.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  246.5 KB

The plan is to add 1 to the 'win' counter every time x=100 is reached, and add 1 to the 'loss' counter every time x=0 is hit. The s=1000 is how many times I want the loop to run, so by the end of it I will have a certain number and wins and a certain number of losses, which together will add to 1000.

It's fustrating as I've tried everything I can think of to get this working (like putting s=s+1 at various places within the loop etc) but don't know enough about MATLAB to know how to complete this script.

The gist of it is: I want to run this script so that it will give me a number of wins and a number of losses after 1000 runs through.

Thanks in advance
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.