Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I'm starting a 4 year course at UEA in late September. My friend, who is already at the UEA currently in her first year, and I want to rent privately. She lives at home and wants to move out and I would rather private accommodation than halls because of costs! We are looking for 1/2 more people to share a three/four bed place with. I'm a guy and my friend is a girl so we have no preference! Let me know if you're interested!
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.