Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Racial genetics making you hench? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm white and can sprint.

Confusion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBeJelBeReem)
    also i have a combined s/b/d of over 700 pounds, not far off a very impressive milestone(1000lbs). We all gotta start somewhere, how strong do you expect this teen to be? lmao don't be hitting me up with e-stats

**** this forum im off back to the misc
    not far off, lol 300 pounds.

ReputationRep:
    700lbs isn't even remotely good...you should have that after 3 months of lifting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    700lbs isn't even remotely good...you should have that after 3 months of lifting.
    red

ReputationRep:
    why has this turnt into a my penor is bigger than your penor?

Haters gonna hate :dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    hating on my half master race genetics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBeJelBeReem)
    hating on my half master race genetics
    From what I can see of that little pic and your lifts, your genetics are appalling. If there wasn't laws in place I would eat you to prove my genetic supremacy and to keep survival of the fittest up and make Darwin proud.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, blame genetics for YOUR shortcomings. Everyone's always looking to blame something other than their lazy pathetic self. How many people exhaust their genetic potential?

Also quit all trying to look like one another. You should be accentuating the way YOU look. That's your strength, your uniqueness. Mostly guys are posting in this thread: it's like all women trying to dress a certain way, all trying to be skinny. Its beige. Some look a lot better in some type of clothes that show their features, vs the generic pap from the latest top shop magazine. Some look better with a bit of weight on etc. But they're too busy all trying to look the same when that's impossible as they have different shapes.
    So if you're a wide thick boned guy, don't try to get the skinny ******* abercombie look. Play to your strength. You probably look better with some mass on you and with big shoulders. Equivalently, going back to the thread title, not everyone suits "hench." There I said it.

Anyone watch White Collar. That guy would seriously not suite the hench look. Instead he's a skinny ******* but looks like a Calvin Klein model throughout the series. No homo.

Short version: Embrace your genetics!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.