Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have a place at the met film school, starting in october 2013, just wondering who else might be going down, I've applied for practical film making! (18 months) - Just thought i could say hey to people now, and see where people are going to be living and that! I'm trying to apply for the UWL halls

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Your so lucky, I was going to apply for the 2 year course but it was way too expensive! But I've also applied & been offered a place at UWL for film production, I'm just waiting for one more uni now Good luck with your course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filmjunkie)
    Wow! Your so lucky, I was going to apply for the 2 year course but it was way too expensive! But I've also applied & been offered a place at UWL for film production, I'm just waiting for one more uni now Good luck with your course!
    awh thats awesome! Will you be staying in the halls? the paragon? I've been trying to apply but i've had loads of trouble aha

ReputationRep:
    No, I'll be living at home. London is just under an hour away on the train where I live so I thought it would make sense to save some money!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by filmjunkie)
    No, I'll be living at home. London is just under an hour away on the train where I live so I thought it would make sense to save some money!
    oh thats a good idea then! I've been trying to see if anyone else is having problems applying or if i'm just unlucky ha! I live 6 hours away so staying at home isn't an option :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.