Turn on thread page Beta

Would you have preferred to live in the Regency period? watch

ReputationRep:
    Well? Thought it might be interesting to see what people think, following the 'Regency House Party' series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Well? Thought it might be interesting to see what people think, following the 'Regency House Party' series.
    I think I would have liked the Regency, apart from never getting to hug the guys And the gross food.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't watch the programme but I know someone who would fit RIGHT in. He is SOOo funny - I can just imagine him luxuriating on a chaise longue bemoaning his broken heart (and then going out and seducing numerous women).

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'd like to live without TV and decent health care and burgers. Wait, that should read "no".

ReputationRep:
    Well, considering I'd have died at 3, 5, 7 and probably 10 (assuming I survived the previous conditions - obviously I couldn't die 4 times!) no, I wouldn't really. The clothes were pretty though, if you could afford them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Well, considering I'd have died at 3, 5, 7 and probably 10 (assuming I survived the previous conditions - obviously I couldn't die 4 times!) no, I wouldn't really. The clothes were pretty though, if you could afford them.
    im sure most of them died after they were 3-10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    im sure most of them died after they were 3-10
    Yes, most of them did. But if I'd had all the crap I had when I was younger back in that time, I'd have probably died at each of those ages (random mystery virus, scarlet fever, pneumonia and appendicitis, respectively)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, most of them did. But if I'd had all the crap I had when I was younger back in that time, I'd have probably died at each of those ages (random mystery virus, scarlet fever, pneumonia and appendicitis, respectively)
    :cool: you are so realistic :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    :cool: you are so realistic :cool:
    Are you being sarcastic or not? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    No wonder you wants to become a doctor!

I would have died at birth, so I beat you all My umbilical (dont know how to spell it) strangled me apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    No wonder you wants to become a doctor!

I would have died at birth, so I beat you all My umbilical (dont know how to spell it) strangled me apparently.
    Umbilical cord? Hmmm, might have killed you, might not have

It was actually the appendicitis (or rather, the experience in hospital) that was one of the deciding factors that drove me to want to become a doctor :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Umbilical cord? Hmmm, might have killed you, might not have

It was actually the appendicitis (or rather, the experience in hospital) that was one of the deciding factors that drove me to want to become a doctor :cool:

Hmm, well i'm pretty sure it would have killed me, they had to give me oxygen because I stopped breathing apparently. Also i've been told I have slight brain damage because of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Hmm, well i'm pretty sure it would have killed me, they had to give me oxygen because I stopped breathing apparently. Also i've been told I have slight brain damage because of it
    Interesting...

Are you sure the brain damage isn't just the rugby?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.