AQA The Making of modern britain 1951 - 2007 Thread :) Watch

This discussion is closed.
jada897
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Does anyone have any good ideas on how to revise for this unit? Theres so much content + any other discussion
luke2511
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My teacher has created notes for us into the four sections complete with historians and everything. I'm going to break the content down into essay plans for every possible questions I can think of - including historians, synoptic links, evidence I would use etc. How are you going to revise?
kmackenzz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by luke2511)
My teacher has created notes for us into the four sections complete with historians and everything. I'm going to break the content down into essay plans for every possible questions I can think of - including historians, synoptic links, evidence I would use etc. How are you going to revise?
Any kind possibility you could share these notes? I have no idea where to start?
luke2511
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kmackenzz)
Any kind possibility you could share these notes? I have no idea where to start?
Yeah sure - PM me your email address.

I'll warn you, though, they are very thorough - you will want to cut them down haha
tisharne
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Any way I could have these notes too please?
lilsadkitty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i was thinking of taking history a level an one of the studies is the making if modern britain. i was wondering if you guys enjoy it? do you find it hard? is it bearable because of the work load?

Posted from TSR Mobile
thehistorybore
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jada897)
Does anyone have any good ideas on how to revise for this unit? Theres so much content + any other discussion
Hi there I moved your thread as you may get a better response in the Study Help section rather than D&CA (where people debate history, rather than study it). Hope this helps!
StudentV
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Shut the **** up
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Report 3 years ago
Hey, just letting you both know that this is a very old thread (from 2013) so you're unlikely to get a response.

(Original post by tisharne)
Any way I could have these notes too please?
Maybe you could have a look at the study resources on TSR to see if there are any for history?
(Original post by lilsadkitty)
i was thinking of taking history a level an one of the studies is the making if modern britain. i was wondering if you guys enjoy it? do you find it hard? is it bearable because of the work load?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You could make a new thread on this topic :yep:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (154)
18.73%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (81)
9.85%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (140)
17.03%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (116)
14.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.61%
How can I be the best version of myself? (252)
30.66%

Watched Threads