Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

How to avoid a mosh pit? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, I'm seeing Biffy Clyro in 3 weeks today at the O2 (yay mon the biff!), but I want to avoid the mosh pit if at all possible. Some may call me weird, but I don't fancy the idea of being beaten up to the rhythm of music. I guess I should stay to the sides and not venture into the centre of the crowd. Any other tips to help avoid it?

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing the pit wont be all that big if there is one anyone. Just stay to the sides. May also be worth staying towards the back. When I saw Blink, I stayed close to the back of the arena, got a better atmosphere and a load more space, lots less pushing and shoving

ReputationRep:
    They are easy to avoid if you want to and won't be too chaotic at a band like Biffy.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen Biffy six times and there was never a huge moshpit! Just stay near the back/sides and you'll be fine. Have fun

ReputationRep:
    If you do get caught up in one then don't worry, someone will more than likely help you get out if you don't wanna be there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benjy100)
    Who the hell is/are Biffy Clyro?
    I hope that's a joke... they're a Scottish rock band.

ReputationRep:
    It's not complicated. If you see a mosh pit form, move away from it.

ReputationRep:
    They're pretty easy to avoid if you really wanted to. Though for something like Biffy I wouldn't expect many people to be flying out all the time so you can probably be pretty near and not notice much.

ReputationRep:
    Oi oi how very rude of you to quote me and re-summon me to this uninteresting thread after I deleted my original post! I am not amused! Hilarity aside, I knew of the name 'Biffy Clyro' but I was never really sure what they were haha
    Hah, I didn't even realise you deleted your post. Well, now you do

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd report back and inform you that I have deemed 'Biblical' by Biffo Clyro (one of their most recent songs) a good enough song for me to listen to. Haven't really tuned in to any others - but this song is a solid 5.5 out of 10 haha

Ah I have revived this dull thread what am I doing. This post may or may not self-destruct in an unpredictable manner. (i.e. delete in a short period of time varying from 1-16 minutes)
    Haha congrats! And it doesn't matter if it destructs; I have now resurrected it again, luckily for you :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I am intrigued at how you seem to bypass the unspoken and unwritten laws of TSR o.O!

Let me recap - I make a quote of you, I delete my quote as I said I possibly would - yet bear in mind the fact that you had not quoted me back at this point.

Then, out of the blue your quote of me startles me with its inexplicable presence :O WHAT IS THIS SORCERY THAT ALLOWS YOU TO 'RESURRECT' A DELETED POST :afraid:

EDIT - Ah the conundrum has been solved, either I deleted my post around the same time you quoted me - OR you left this page on your computer without refreshing it, and so had the option to quote me after post-deletion Good show indeed Rosaknows good show!

Alas it appears there is nothing more to discuss, and so my trifling and inconsequential ramblings must come to an untimely end.
    Nope, I'm just a sorcerer
    NO THIS WILL NEVER END MWAHAHA. ok I'm done.

ReputationRep:
    Dont avoid the mosh pit? pitting is fun.

Also, a pit at biffy clyro? pffft might aswell jump in a sea of teddy bears.

Should go watch a thy art is murder or martyr defiled gig.

Thats a pit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladimir Putin)
    Dont avoid the mosh pit? pitting is fun.

Also, a pit at biffy clyro? pffft might aswell jump in a sea of teddy bears.

Should go watch a thy art is murder of martyr defiled gig.

Thats a pit.
    :lol: True dat.

Think the most brutal pit I've been in was Napalm Death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    :lol: True dat.

Think the most brutal pit I've been in was Napalm Death.
    YES NAPALM DEATH!

Mine was the two listed above, br0000000tal.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.