Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Multilingual and Polyglot Wannabee Thread! MK I Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Octopus_Garden)
    You know, Gove probably abolished January exams just to impede (people like) Fish. Let's get 'im! It's all his fault!

*stands all on her own, waving pixellated weaponry*
    It's not fair! If I had January exams, I'd have done more :rofl:

OR, I'd just not be stressed come summer of 2015...

ReputationRep:
    You know, Gove probably abolished January exams just to impede (people like) Fish. Let's get 'im! It's all his fault!

*stands all on her own, waving pixellated weaponry*
    Not sure if Wales was affected :L
    Anyway, ich werde mich für halb eine Woche ausruhen, also viel posten machen, werde ich hier nicht!

Auf Wiedersehen und bis bald!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatitootoo)
    Anyway, ich werde mich für halb eine Woche ausruhen, also viel posten machen, werde ich hier nicht!

Ach, auf Wiedersehen

ReputationRep:
    You guys do know I haven't even finished my GCSEs?

They're just what I could get...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    Ach, auf Wiedersehen
    Auf bald!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatitootoo)

If it wasn't, that would only mean that Gove pushed through a reform without checking to see if it would actually affect the target group!

Next up on the News at Ten, bears found not to have indoor toilets, according to new study.

ReputationRep:
    Privatised health/dental care makes no sense
    That's the price with state subsidy - there is no way I can get the state to pay more.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna make a thread to celebrate my 30,000th Post :mmm:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2382499

ReputationRep:
    I really liked the purpose of this thread, it was a really good idea, but now I feel like it's more of a " Random Thoughts " thread made only for a small group of people ..

我今天考HSK 5, 我就很紧张 ... 我觉得我认识的生词不 :/

ReputationRep:
    I have nearly learn the basics of Italian, French next.

ReputationRep:
    It's cos I like Italian and French girls. LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bambirina)
    I really liked the purpose of this thread, it was a really good idea, but now I feel like it's more of a " Random Thoughts " thread made only for a small group of people ..

Basically :mmm:

Polyglots are just very exclusive people :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Basically :mmm:

Polyglots are just very exclusive people :smug:
    On here maybe, but it's a shame, as languages are supposed to allow you to communicate with a bigger number of people ...

Mi piace il fatto che qui parlo 4 lingue ogni giorno ed è perfettamente normale parlo con gente da tutto il mondo, parliamo tutti almeno 2 lingue, ... così deve essere ! peccato che quest'anno debba finire tra 2 piccole settimane ...

Spero che sarà più o meno la stessa cosa a Manchester

ReputationRep:
    Du hast recht. Wir wählen auf Englisch viel zu viel zu schwätzen. Dann wir lässen eine Verschlechterung entwickeln, weil die Themen zu kompliziert für unsere Fremdsprachenkenntnisse werden. Dann wir haben einen Teufelskreis.

You're right. We opt to babble in English far too much. Then we allow a change for the worse to develop, because the topics covered are too demanding for our abilities in our additional languages. Then we get stuck in a vicious circle.

ReputationRep:
    On here maybe, but it's a shame, as languages are supposed to allow you to communicate with a bigger number of people ...

Mi piace il fatto che qui parlo 4 lingue ogni giorno ed è perfettamente normale parlo con gente da tutto il mondo, parliamo tutti almeno 2 lingue, ... così deve essere ! peccato che quest'anno debba finire tra 2 piccole settimane ...

Spero che sarà più o meno la stessa cosa a Manchester
    War nur ein Scharz

Ich stimme mit dir zu :lol: Ich wünsche, dass wir mehr auf Fremdspachen sprechen würden. Oft können wir aber die selben Sprachen nicht :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Je dois apprender le français pour dire ici!

ReputationRep:

别紧张,祝你好运!

ReputationRep:
    Je dois apprender le français pour dire ici!
    Oui, tu devrais apprender plus le français puis, nous pouvons parler avec les autres...

Starò apprendendo l'italiano * dans l'avenir * pero el español * is first

ReputationRep:
    Je dois apprendre le français pour pouvoir parler ici!
    Oui tu devrais apprendre le français ! Je me permets de te corriger comme ça tu apprends mieux

(Original post by AquisM)
    别紧张,祝你好运!
    谢谢你 ! 我觉得考试过得不太好 ... 没有时间读完最后一个 读部分, 写作也有一个非常难的 分 :/

ReputationRep:
    Oui tu devrais apprendre le français ! Je me permets de te corriger comme ça tu apprends mieux

谢谢你 ! 我觉得考试过得不太好 ... 没有时间读完最后一个 读部分, 写作也有一个非常难的 分 :/
    :eek: comment as-tu appris écrire ça?! ^ c'est très * impressive...

Hablas español?

حسا مني يقع ان ن بلا

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.