Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I know that, but on duo lingo it's making me use both in the same sentence!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't use duolingo, because of the mistakes I found in the German. It would not surprise me if mirroring errors abound in other languages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tess_rach)
    I couldn't wait until the very end of exams, so I bought it after English literature and read it over half term

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm halfway through it, the short chapters make you read way more I find!
    Have you read any of his other works?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aasvogel)
    I'm halfway through it, the short chapters make you read way more I find!
    Have you read any of his other works?
    I've read Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol, Inferno and Deception Point

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've read Angels and Demons, The Da Vinci Code, The Lost Symbol, Inferno and Deception Point

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you heard of Digital Fortress? It's another of his books, and I really like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Octopus_Garden)
    I don't use duolingo, because of the mistakes I found in the German. It would not surprise me if mirroring errors abound in other languages.
    Hmmmm... It's still okay I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    Have you heard of Digital Fortress? It's another of his books, and I really like it.
    I have! I bought it from a charity shop but I haven't read it yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have! I bought it from a charity shop but I haven't read it yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should read it! Soon! Saying that, I'm builfing up a long list of books that I've been recommended but I never get around to reading them, as I either read vigorously or sparsely. Like a bipolar book disorder...

ReputationRep:
    You should read it! Soon! Saying that, I'm builfing up a long list of books that I've been recommended but I never get around to reading them, as I either read vigorously or sparsely. Like a bipolar book disorder...
    I'm building up a list too - last week I read all 7 Narnia books back to back, simply because I've left school and I can

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm building up a list too - last week I read all 7 Narnia books back to back, simply because I've left school and I can

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :eek: How did you manage that! :eek4: Well done though! I think I'll be doing a lot of reading over the summer holidays!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: How did you manage that! :eek4: Well done though! I think I'll be doing a lot of reading over the summer holidays!
    I've always been a really fast reader, don't judge me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh very good! That's all but one, I've read them all (well I haven't finished Inferno yet but the previous ones )

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So have I, which I why I can read books in very short periods of time, but other times, I forget about reading them for weeks! :eek:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I feel like I read really slowly, like I try to absorb all the meanings as I read something and have to take it slowly to check I'm not missing anything. Though I presume I actually read at an OK speed - I've had quite enough practice over the years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    I feel like I read really slowly, like I try to absorb all the meanings as I read something and have to take it slowly to check I'm not missing anything. Though I presume I actually read at an OK speed - I've had quite enough practice over the years!
    I do that sometimes, most of the time I read quickly, but occasionally I'll reread sentences three times or something! But I did sit with a book on the same page for about five/ten minutes once because I didn't want the book/the life of a character to end! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    J'ai gagné trente livres (£) dans deux jours :awesome:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You've won 30 books in 2 days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Or possibly earned £30 in two days...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know, I kid, I kid

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, that! Making galleries :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Octopus_Garden)
    I believe that ones been rectified besides, it was still on beta when it first opened to the public

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.