Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    :ahee:
    M and A
    sitting on a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    First comes love

M en A zitten samen op de bank, er mag niemand tussen, anders kunnen ze niet kussen
    Eerst verliefd, dan gaan ze trouwen, en toen moest M de kinderwagen sjouwen!
    ...:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatitootoo)
    M and A
    sitting on a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    First comes love

M en A zitten samen op de bank, er mag niemand tussen, anders kunnen ze niet kussen
    Eerst verliefd, dan gaan ze trouwen, en toen moest M de kinderwagen schouwen!
    :rofl: But they're only talking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    :rofl: But they're only talking!
    Shhhhhh, laten we ze met rust laten lievert xx

ReputationRep:
    M and A
    sitting on a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    First comes love

Eerst verliefd, dan gaan ze trouwen, en toen moest M de kinderwagen schouwen!
    :rofl2: Just because you can't speak French... :teehee:

I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday... my face is so swollen after sleeping!

ReputationRep:
    Shhhhhh, laten we ze met rust laten lievert xx
    :lol: And I agree with Ronove, you're probably just annoyed at them for speaking French!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    :rofl2: Just because you can't speak French... :teehee:

I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday... my face is so swollen after sleeping!
    Ze spreken de taal der liefde, en ik kan ze maar niet verstaan :mad:
    Sie sprechen die Sprache der Liebe und ich kann sie aber nicht verstehen

Nawwwww
    Those wisdome teeth have supported you throughout your years of language learning, how could you ^^ Have you at least kept them as a souvenir?!

my wisdom teeth are still growing

ReputationRep:
    Ze spreken de taal der liefde, en ik kan ze maar niet verstaan :mad:
    Sie sprechen die Sprache der Liebe und ich kann sie aber nicht verstehen

Nawwwww
    Those wisdome teeth have supported you throughout your years of language learning, how could you ^^ Have you at least kept them as a souvenir?!

my wisdom teeth are still growing
    The dentist had to cut them up into bits to get them out, so no, no souvenirs. I wouldn't want a souvenir to remind me of that procedure anyway... :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what's going on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, I'd like to learn multiple languages as well, but can never find the time! I'm doing French at uni (going to Dijon on a year abroad in September ), I did German to A2 level and I'm doing beginners Spanish. So ideally I'd like to improve my Spanish and also my German with anybody willing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    Wait, what's going on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thatitootoo objected to your 'long' string of French posts.

(Original post by yabbayabba)
    Hello everyone, I'd like to learn multiple languages as well, but can never find the time! I'm doing French at uni (going to Dijon on a year abroad in September ), I did German to A2 level and I'm doing beginners Spanish. So ideally I'd like to improve my Spanish and also my German with anybody willing
    Welcome!

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what's going on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    C'est bon! C'est bon! la continue s'il vous pl'ailt!! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    The dentist had to cut them up into bits to get them out, so no, no souvenirs. I wouldn't want a souvenir to remind me of that procedure anyway... :afraid:
    Jetzt habe ich Zahnarztangst

ReputationRep:
    おはよう

ReputationRep:
    Welcome!
    Thank you Which languages are you learning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yabbayabba)
    Thank you Which languages are you learning?
    Only Danish right now really, but I studied German and Spanish (and a tiny bit of Catalan) at university, and did French A-level. I'm quite tempted to see if I can fit in some Japanese or Chinese around the rest of my life sometime soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    :lol: And I agree with Ronove, you're probably just annoyed at them for speaking French!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Round about now, I've just erstauntlich found out that "schouwen" is "sjouwen" wowow how schlau!? Die Katze sagt Meow

This makes no sense but I just want as many "au" "ow" "ou" sounds in a sentence. 'cause

ReputationRep:
    Round about now, I've just erstauntlich found out that "schouwen" is "sjouwen" wowow how schlau!? just 'cause

This makes no sense but I just want as many "au" "ow" "ou" sounds in a sentence. 'caus
    :lol: Any reason for that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    thatitootoo objected to your 'long' string of French posts.
    Haha, okay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    C'est bon! C'est bon! la continue s'il vous pl'ailt!! :grin:
    Haha, tu ne comprends pas mon français et je ne comprends pas ton alleman (je pense que c'est alleman?), you win some, you lose some :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha, tu ne comprends pas mon français et je ne comprends pas ton alleman (je pense que c'est alleman?), you win some, you lose some :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's mostly Dutch.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.