Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hola!

Je suis nouvelle ici.

I wanted to learn spanish

I speak english and french quite fluently.
    I can also speak some हिन्दी (hindi) but I have no idea how to use my keyboard for the letters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Chocoholic.)
    Hola!

Je suis nouvelle ici.

I wanted to learn spanish

I speak english and french quite fluently.
    I can also speak some हिन्दी (hindi) but I have no idea how to use my keyboard for the letters
    Bienvenue à ce fil! Je parle anglais et espagnol et j'essaie d'apprendre le français par ce fil (mais comme tu peux voir, j'ai eu peu de progrès - corrigez mes erreurs. s'il vous plaît).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was really excited about this until I realised I couldn't use chinese (I speak cantonese and mandarin)... I feel really inadequate with just my english and crappy spanish now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHolubowskyj)
    I was really excited about this until I realised I couldn't use chinese (I speak cantonese and mandarin)... I feel really inadequate with just my english and crappy spanish now
    这儿也有很多会说中文
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.