The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Und schließlich "um Toy Story zu paraphrasieren"

Posted from TSR Mobile :frown:
I'm officially diabolical with languages.I'm still making mistakes after four years. Time to change degree course I think.
Reply 8622

Hey man, all I wanted to say was about Psychology that you mentioned. It is a great lesson though it can be really tough. I would advice you to go for the languages, because you can always improve in languages by studying and using them to chat with people :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thatitootoo
Oh and "lernen" istead of "studieren" for Degree level languages auf Deutsch! (Nittypicky:tongue:)

Yer what? She's an undergrad! She can use studieren!
Original post by TonksLupin
I'm officially diabolical with languages.I'm still making mistakes after four years. Time to change degree course I think.

Noooo! Du kannst sehr gut Deutsch! I was trying too hard to find any fault in that (Ich spreche Niederländisch) :tongue:

I'm taking it for granted that I won't stop making mistakes until I've finished my degree. And possibly not even then, as I once caught my tutor out in one!
Original post by Octopus_Garden
Yer what? She's an undergrad! She can use studieren!

That's true for all Undergrad courses except for Languages... :wink: I think that's what Constantmeowage quoted me once when I was expressing what I would like to study @ uni in zee future using "studieren"...(My TSR memory is almost perfect) :wink:

(edited 10 years ago)
But the question is...are there any Italians up there in NE whose "mozziconis" you could kick in the GCSE?
Achieving regional top 10 in a language that's not your native is quite magnificento

NE? We'd be doing it on AQA (I presume), CCEA don't offer a formal Italian qualification.
Original post by isklikas
Hey man, all I wanted to say was about Psychology that you mentioned. It is a great lesson though it can be really tough. I would advice you to go for the languages, because you can always improve in languages by studying and using them to chat with people :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dankjewel Man! Wijze woorden! Voorlopig alleen maar Nederlands, Duits en Wiskunde voor mij!
Krijg jij les in Psychlogie op jouw school?!? :redface:

Original post by aasvogel
NE? We'd be doing it on AQA (I presume), CCEA don't offer a formal Italian qualification.

NI :facepalm:

Noord Ierland :tongue: AQA is de beste exam board!
Did you effortlessly understand that? ;D

Original post by L'Evil Fish
That's awesome.

Parli un poco di italiano? :biggrin:

Non so se (it will happen). :tongue: Posso capire parecchio degli articoli e frasi italiani se loro leggo, ma il mio (vocab) é (weak). :smile:
NI :facepalm:

Noord Ierland :tongue: AQA is de beste exam board!
Did you effortlessly understand that? ;D

I'm sorry, my Dutch is non-existent. :lol: I prefer the AQA language system - the reading exams are much easier. :tongue: I understood that quite well yes - I'm used to reading Dutch which seems to be just broken English via Facebook friends. :biggrin:
Original post by aasvogel
Non so se (it will happen). :tongue: Posso capire parecchio degli articoli e frasi italiani se loro leggo, ma il mio (vocab) é (weak). :smile:

Aaah, vedo! Spero che puoi fare esso :tongue:

Es también verdad por mi :redface:

Ma vocabulaire est faible, mais je pense que ma grammaire n'est pas assez mal!
Original post by isklikas
Yes this is a correct use of En ce moment.

Yes both are grammatically correct :smile: And pas is not needed with à moins que, it is not argo (like omitting the ne in everyday French and only keeping the pas), it is actually politically correct :smile: There is a rule for when you can omit it, but I don't remember it, because I never omit it sorry :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither do I. :wink:

But are you sure there's a rule for that? I don't think so as it's not grammatically correct to omit the "ne"... :erm:

(And I'm French by the way)
Original post by We, happy few!
Neither do I. :wink:

But are you sure there's a rule for that? I don't think so as it's not grammatically correct to omit the "ne"... :erm:

(And I'm French by the way)

Je pense que c'est le "ne expletif" comme:

J'ai peur qu'il ne m'aime.
Noooo! Du kannst sehr gut Deutsch! I was trying too hard to find any fault in that (Ich spreche Niederländisch) :tongue:

Was? du sagst,dass ich sehr gut schreiben kann..aber deutlich hab ich viel Fehler gemacht. so das ist falsch,oder?

Mein deutschkenntnisse sind deutlich schwach,weiss ich das ja schon.
Original post by Octopus_Garden
I'm taking it for granted that I won't stop making mistakes until I've finished my degree. And possibly not even then, as I once caught my tutor out in one!

Doesn't that frustrate you,that you still make mistakes?

It utterly disheartens me.
Doesn't that frustrate you,that you still make mistakes?

It utterly disheartens me.

Not enough to give up!
Was? du sagst,dass ich sehr gut schreiben kann..aber deutlich hab ich viel Fehler gemacht. so das ist falsch,oder?

Mein deutschkenntnisse sind deutlich schwach,weiss ich das ja schon.

Aber das sage ich nicht allein, es ist auch so! Du hast deutlich keine Ahnung, wie schwache Deutschkenntnisse (copied your big word :wink:) aussieht!

Ich kann beinahe kein Deutsch verstehen (wenn es gesprochen wird) :redface:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Je pense que c'est le "ne expletif" comme:

J'ai peur qu'il ne m'aime.

Oui, oui, ne t'inquiète pas, je sais que c'est ça. :yep: C'est bien gentil à toi.

Je ne parlais pas de ça, mais d'autre chose. Je parle en règle générale de l'oubli du 'ne'. Il n'y a aucune règle qui stipule qu'on peut l'omettre, ni aucun exemple qui pourrait appuyer cette règle, puisque la négation en français se forme toujours "ne + verb + pas". @ isklikas

isklikas

Ton français me pétrifie mon gars!!!! :tongue:

Latest