Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    In subtle mockery of my Spanish exam on Monday - I just remembered this - I wrote on the last page "Was für eine Prüfung!" :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaylaleigh)
    On the contrary, I find Japanese easier than French :P (I'm doing both!)
    Wow! :impressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    In subtle mockery of my Spanish exam on Monday - I just remembered this - I wrote on the last page "Was für eine Prüfung!" :mmm:
    Ach, das war besser als Fish!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Octopus_Garden)
    Ach, das war besser als Fish!
    Was hat er denn geschreiben? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Was hat er denn geschreiben? :mmm:
    Er sagte, dass er eine Übersetzung auf Englisch geschrieben habe. Eine Übersetzung seines eigenes Aufsatzes auf Walisisch. Und eine traurige Erzählung auch!

EDIT: Sprachen machen Spass, weil ich ueber Fish sprechen kann, und er nicht verstehen kann!

ReputationRep:
    Er sagte, dass er eine Übersetzung auf Englisch geschrieben habe. Eine Übersetzung seines eigenes Aufsatzes auf Walisisch. Und eine traurige Erzählung auch!

EDIT: Sprachen machen Spass, weil ich ueber Fish sprechen kann, und er nicht verstehen kann!
    Ö ja, das Ich erinnere mich :lol:

Dieser kleine Fisch :mmm: Er weisst nichts.

ReputationRep:
    Ö ja, das Ich erinnere mich :lol:

Dieser kleine Fisch :mmm: Er weisst nichts.
    Wie ist die Pruefung dir gegangen?

ReputationRep:
    Wie ist die Pruefung dir gegangen?
    Es war gut. Ich kann schlecter gesprochenes Spanisch als schriftlich(es?) verstehen

ReputationRep:
    Could come up. Yeah, I could see a section on sexual health or euthanasia being incorporated into an A-level paper.

In return I give you pulpwood plantation (for paper production) (die Zellstoffplantage)!

I've also got farmed salmon on the topic-specific vocabulary list...
    Haha pulpwood plantation sounds nice and exotic !

Oh the bac (French equivalent of A-level) is far away now ... the papers I have to write include a comparative study of the economical conditions of the French and Chinese middle classes, a comparative study of the legal systems (focusing on what their positions are towards euthanasia and murder), etc .. so yeah, I wish I could back to high school sometimes, it seems much easier now. But well, uni will be fun too
    And anyway, there's absolutely NO WAY I will ever ever EVER have to write a paper on sexual health in China ! Never. Just never. We spent 15 minutes trying to explain a teacher the meaning of the word " sexy " the other day, so a paper on sexual health will definitely never happen haha

I love the random expressions we learn in Chinese, such as " to draw a sword and render help " and " to emerge in an endless stream " (these are used in everyday life).

ReputationRep:

:sigh: je peux comprendre... Je ne sais pas comment écrire en Allemagne mais j'en peux lire un peu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    :sigh: je peux comprendre... Je ne sais pas comment écrire en Allemagne mais j'en peux lire un peu
    De plus, Google Translate n'est pas si imprécis quant à l'allemand!

ReputationRep:
    You wrote "I don't know how to write in Germany", little Fish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    You wrote "I don't know how to write in Germany", little Fish.
    Ahaha Du weisst nichts, Fish :lol:

ReputationRep:

J'ai fini mon examen d'économique... C'est bien... (not too hard or too easy, but definitely hardest paper done so far)

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from my crazy-long Danish reading/writing exam. I'm fairly confident I'll have passed. Werhay! I only managed to sleep about three hours last night so I think I might just go die now...

ReputationRep:
    Du sollte. Sonst läufst du Gefahr, etwas Lächerliches zu sagen.
    You should. Otherwise you run the risk of saying something ridiculous.

Übrigens auch sagen die Deutschen ,,Hosenschlange"? Es klingt mir sehr Englisch!
    Entschuldigung heiße mamma

ReputationRep:
    Wie dies?
    Nein

ReputationRep:
    Then why are you on a Polyglot Wannabee thread? That seems to be the opposite of your intentions.
    Go eat a mango

ReputationRep:
    RE was disgusting...

Predicted my marks (minimum)...

Business: 84/100
    RE: 64/76

Maybe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    Just got back from my crazy-long Danish reading/writing exam. I'm fairly confident I'll have passed. Werhay! I only managed to sleep about three hours last night so I think I might just go die now...
    Hope you do well

(Original post by A-Dog)
    Entschuldigung heiße mamma
    :lolwut:

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.