Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Reading everyone's complaints about their flatmates is getting me real tense cause I have a very short span to bull**** and I would hate to leash out on someone. My question is.. Are the toilets included in the equipments that flat mates share?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends on if you get shared facilities or en suite

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget that the people who like to moan on TSR about their flatmates are the ones that don't like their flatmates. I love my housemates, but that doesn't make for a very good story on TSR, so you don't hear me shouting about it all the time!

With regards to sharing toilets, you can get an en suite if you pay extra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lascelles)
    Depends on if you get shared facilities or en suite
    I probably won't go for the en-suite cause its too expensive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Don't forget that the people who like to moan on TSR about their flatmates are the ones that don't like their flatmates. I love my housemates, but that doesn't make for a very good story on TSR, so you don't hear me shouting about it all the time!

With regards to sharing toilets, you can get an en suite if you pay extra.
    Haha yeah! I pray I get to love my flatmates and they aren't messy of course if I have to share a toilet with them. The en-suites are rather expensive, guess I have to share then!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimz67)
    Haha yeah! I pray I get to love my flatmates and they aren't messy of course if I have to share a toilet with them. The en-suites are rather expensive, guess I have to share then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree they are expensive, and that's why I chose shared bathroom. However, I never had any problems with my shared bathroom. You'll normally find that a cleaner comes in a couple of times a week, hence why they remain pretty clean.

ReputationRep:
    Oh then it doesn't sound so bad. But is it like just one toilet in a flat for 6 , 7 people to share?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimz67)
    Oh then it doesn't sound so bad. But is it like just one toilet in a flat for 6 , 7 people to share?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We had 2 between 8

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Universal Student Living

Universal Student Living

“All-inclusive student accommodation in prime locations across the UK.”

Articles:

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.