Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, this is my first time posting, I just wanted some advice. As some of you know the Ed excel exam piece is on Forces, and for the past 2 months we have been doing work focused on buildings in class, which is fair. But she said we could come up with our own ideas, so I was doing cosmic force and natural force. I have completed 7+ sheets on this topic and i have also completed 2 sheets on various artists. Today we were told that our final piece has to be focused on buildings and had to be a cardboard relief, two things my ideas had nothing to do with, and allegedly if i don't do these i will get marked down.
    So i was just wondering. Can I be marked down if I don't do buildings, even if I relate my ideas to the subject focus? As i really don't want to do either of the things being demanded of me.

p.s( I have already asked my teacher if I can do this, even though I've done extensive, high quality work, I cant do what I originally intended. She seems to have lost logic though as she hasn't given us a solid reason as to why. )

I'd really appreciate some help ^_^ !

ReputationRep:
    anyone??

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing AQA they changed their spec mark scheme its quite easier now , we were told someone got a C overall by just getting pics of the internet and putting them together and doing some writing. However, I don't know your mark scheme though (:

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.