Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faye__1996)
    Yeah totally! Oh sounds great, go for it! and me too, and I've always had an interest in teeth I had braces for like five years hahaha so I was at the orthodontist quite a bit! And oh sounds great! My school doesn't teach psychology it's pretty limited, it only teaches one advanced higher haha (art) I quite liked standard grade, don't know why I didn't take it this year; and I'm annoyed I didn't! Nice talking to someone with a similar future plan
    why the neg? what did you disagree with in my post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    why the neg? what did you disagree with in my post?
    OP had already said her SGs and you had asked if she had sat them ...

ReputationRep:
    OP had already said her SGs and you had asked if she had sat them ...
    I meant if they were predictions or not as she said "im going to take int2 maths next year as i'd never be able to sit higher" making me think she was still in 4th year.

anyway, moving on, the point is that SG results have barely any effect on university requirements if they were good enough to get you into highers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deedee123)
    I meant if they were predictions or not as she said "im going to take int2 maths next year as i'd never be able to sit higher" making me think she was still in 4th year.

anyway, moving on, the point is that SG results have barely any effect on university requirements if they were good enough to get you into highers.
    Yeah I guess that could be confusing thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    Yeah totally! Oh sounds great, go for it! and me too, and I've always had an interest in teeth I had braces for like five years hahaha so I was at the orthodontist quite a bit! And oh sounds great! My school doesn't teach psychology it's pretty limited, it only teaches one advanced higher haha (art) I quite liked standard grade, don't know why I didn't take it this year; and I'm annoyed I didn't! Nice talking to someone with a similar future plan
    Haha wow 5 years is a long time, I only had mine for a year or so! We get a lecturer in from one of the Unis to teach it but apparently most of the course is self taught which is quite a scary prospect! oh, that is limited! I used to love art and then I ended up not taking it at all so ill be crashing it Yeah it definitely is! How do you find out about the lectures you've been to? I really want to go to them but I can never seem to find any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annwebb)
    Haha wow 5 years is a long time, I only had mine for a year or so! We get a lecturer in from one of the Unis to teach it but apparently most of the course is self taught which is quite a scary prospect! oh, that is limited! I used to love art and then I ended up not taking it at all so ill be crashing it Yeah it definitely is! How do you find out about the lectures you've been to? I really want to go to them but I can never seem to find any
    Haha my teeth were pretty messed up and oh right! Guess it's good practice for uni because I have to go to different schools for bio and French ill most likely miss a lot and have to do some by myself but hey ho! Oh nice, SG was good but the five hour exam was a pain!:P and because I'm doing RMPS Glasgow uni emailed my school asking if we wanted to go, because it included stuff like euthanasia etc (which we do in RMPS) ... The uni emailed my guidance teacher about it so maybe ask your teachers if they know of any, they're never really broadcasted unfortunately!

ReputationRep:
    Haha my teeth were pretty messed up and oh right! Guess it's good practice for uni because I have to go to different schools for bio and French ill most likely miss a lot and have to do some by myself but hey ho! Oh nice, SG was good but the five hour exam was a pain!:P and because I'm doing RMPS Glasgow uni emailed my school asking if we wanted to go, because it included stuff like euthanasia etc (which we do in RMPS) ... The uni emailed my guidance teacher about it so maybe ask your teachers if they know of any, they're never really broadcasted unfortunately!
    Yeah I guess so! haha wow that must take some determination! Ah I bet it was, my school does int art so thre was no practical exam for them which is lucky! Ah I see, Yeah thanks, I wil definitely ask

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.