Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i've completed my Student Finance form and sent it off, however in the course details i only provided details of the University which i firmed.

If i wasn't to get into this university, do i need to go onto Student Finance and change it? or will it do this automatically through UCAS as i won't find out till 26th August which uni i will be at
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KGW)
    Hi, i've completed my Student Finance form and sent it off, however in the course details i only provided details of the University which i firmed.

If i wasn't to get into this university, do i need to go onto Student Finance and change it? or will it do this automatically through UCAS as i won't find out till 26th August which uni i will be at
    Hello KGW, If for any reason you go to a different university than the one you have put down on you Student Finance application you need to let them know.
    This would apply if you were going to your insurance choice or if you were going through clearing

Its very easy to do and you can do it online when you have your place confirmed.
    Login to your account
    Go to ‘My Account’
    Then ‘Make changes to my 13/14 application’
    Then input your new course at ‘Change your course’
    You might also want to give the 'new' university a ring to find out about any additional scholarships or bursaries they offer.

Best of luck with your results!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.