Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I just received my offer today as well, I will be doing the MA in Global ethics.
    Are some of you looking for a flat to share?
    As I wasn't sure to come to London, I haven't had the chance to search yet.
    I wish to find something close to the strand and I am ready to pay the price to find something nice.
    Are some of you interested?

ReputationRep:
    Accepted my offer earlier this week for Intelligence and International Security. I didn't know if I was 100% going to get an offer so housing etc is all happening last minute!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No one here has an offer for halls?

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I've just accepted my offer in MSc in Risk Analysis. Any others who are in the same programme / class? Be keen to know.

Thanks!

Al

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    i have an offer for the emerging econ and int development course.
    have three days left for accepting the offer but i'm not sure yet whether the course is the best programme for me.
    would like to get into contact with people who already accepted the offer!

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

Did anyone go to the registration and induction events last week? Were they any useful? I'm not in London yet so, unfortunately, had to miss those, which i'm really pissed off about..

Is anyone starting MA International relations? Really want to meet people from my course!!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.