Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where do go on a date? watch

ReputationRep:
    Casual drinks in a bar in the evening.

ReputationRep:
    Totally depends on yours (and hers) interets.

I usually do the cliched dinner, then movie, then coffee type of combo.

As someone else pointed out, a movie does give you something to talk about.

Coffee is great to just chill and talk in a relaxed atmosphere.

If you want other ideas, try musuems (if youre into that type of thing) or try something fun like ice skating, go karting etc, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Ice Skating and then for a coffee afterwards or bowling.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend took me to play mini golf on our first date. We went in onesies too just for lols.

Be aware though, this was my first ever/only date haha so I'm afraid I don't have much to compare it to, but I didn't find it awkward at all, even though i'd only known him a few days at this point haha.

However, it may not be everyone's cup of tea..

ReputationRep:
    Been in relationships but age 22, never been on a date

ReputationRep:
    Ice skating an excuse to cling on to each other

What's wrong with a meal? Maybe go somewhere less formal to keep it from being too 'serious'?

Have fun!!

(Original post by Guitarded)
    Where do go on a date?
    Bowling, Crazy Golf, Museums, Art Galleries, Cocktails, Tour London on Boris Bikes (I know you're in Bristol but still )... seriously there are so many options it is unreal!

I would advise you to combine them all with dinner aside from Cocktails obviously, that is fine on its own

ReputationRep:
    KFC

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.