Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Where do go on a date? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Casual drinks in a bar in the evening.

ReputationRep:
    Totally depends on yours (and hers) interets.

I usually do the cliched dinner, then movie, then coffee type of combo.

As someone else pointed out, a movie does give you something to talk about.

Coffee is great to just chill and talk in a relaxed atmosphere.

If you want other ideas, try musuems (if youre into that type of thing) or try something fun like ice skating, go karting etc, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Ice Skating and then for a coffee afterwards or bowling.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend took me to play mini golf on our first date. We went in onesies too just for lols.

Be aware though, this was my first ever/only date haha so I'm afraid I don't have much to compare it to, but I didn't find it awkward at all, even though i'd only known him a few days at this point haha.

However, it may not be everyone's cup of tea..

ReputationRep:
    Been in relationships but age 22, never been on a date

ReputationRep:
    Ice skating an excuse to cling on to each other

What's wrong with a meal? Maybe go somewhere less formal to keep it from being too 'serious'?

Have fun!!

(Original post by Guitarded)
    Where do go on a date?
    Bowling, Crazy Golf, Museums, Art Galleries, Cocktails, Tour London on Boris Bikes (I know you're in Bristol but still )... seriously there are so many options it is unreal!

I would advise you to combine them all with dinner aside from Cocktails obviously, that is fine on its own

ReputationRep:
    KFC

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.