Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I recently got my As results.
    Maths C1 edexcel A
    Chemistry ocr f321 A
    Biology f211 D
    I'm still pretty much shocked on how I got this grade. I put in more time in biology than in chemistry and maths put together and came out with some rubbish grade.
    Need serious tips to revise biology.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Pastpapers are key for Biology, you need to know how to apply your knowledge. It is still a crap subject though anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by momomo123)
    I recently got my As results.
    Maths C1 edexcel A
    Chemistry ocr f321 A
    Biology f211 D
    I'm still pretty much shocked on how I got this grade. I put in more time in biology than in chemistry and maths put together and came out with some rubbish grade.
    Need serious tips to revise biology.
    Thanks.
    I also done f321 and f211 and got As in both, i found that Chemistry was learning information and applying it rather easily to different situations.
    Whilst biology was just learning, and regurgitating twice the ammount of information.
    The paper wasnt that hard, but only because the topics it covered werent hard topics and were pretty vague.
    Although if you hadnt of revised some topics in detail, then you possibly wouldnt of done as well.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh probably that's the case.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.