Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Templar49)
    I've been thinking this! Is it just for the self-catered halls or something?
    Yep, for uni park you'll find out when you get there! There's various threads (I've seen Sherwood and Lincoln at any rate) and there will be (already are?) facebook groups called 'Hall X Freshers 2013' or the like - I got in touch with loads of people before arriving, and coincidentally ended up opposite one of them!

ReputationRep:
    The JCR for Hugh Stewart set up a freshers group already I think, someone posted it on the the firmers facebook group! Has anyone seen a Sherwood group around? I can't find one!
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inika)
    The JCR for Hugh Stewart set up a freshers group already I think, someone posted it on the the firmers facebook group! Has anyone seen a Sherwood group around? I can't find one!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2336922

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3327...73474/members/
    Link to Hugh Stewart Halls freshers group on Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Any one else in Rutland hopefully studying architecture?

ReputationRep:
    St Peters Court block A anyone?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am yet to apply
    I am eagerly waiting for reply from Nott's about my application for stem cells. My interview went good and its been almost 10 days since the interview and yet to know the result.

Can I apply for accommodation now itself or should I get a confirmation first ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rising_Sun)
    I am yet to apply
    I am eagerly waiting for reply from Nott's about my application for stem cells. My interview went good and its been almost 10 days since the interview and yet to know the result.

Can I apply for accommodation now itself or should I get a confirmation first ?
    First of all good luck for your awaiting result!
    Secondly, unfortunately you can't apply until you firm your offer from Nottingham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilypsychology)
    First of all good luck for your awaiting result!
    Secondly, unfortunately you can't apply until you firm your offer from Nottingham
    Thanks for information and best wishes

I was hoping so and thus awaiting results, thanks for the clarification

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaron Baker)
    St Peters Court block A anyone?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in Block A!

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer for St Peters Court!
    I'm in Block G!
    Anyone there ?
    Btw is that new or old block?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandem2k11)
    Me. Worried we gonna lose out a bit socially coz of it but the room seems v nice
    Me too! Although i'm sure we'll make friends with the other people in studios

ReputationRep:
    Got offer at Melton Hall

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RashelW)
    For some reason I didn't get an email and waited about a month! Turns out I had an offer for accommodation ages ago, my email must've just got lost... Got scared when I found out because I was past the deadline for accepting it :3
    Have you tried logging in to check if you have an offer?
    https://accommodation.nottingham.ac.uk/default_all.asp
    Oh wow. I didn't even know that you're supposed to check it from this link.. But I called the accommodation office and they said that I should be receiving information about my halls in the next few days xD

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at St peters court block H?

ReputationRep:
    Just got the offer for single study at Florence Boot Hall today! (Going to be doing Biology)
    Eee so excited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mocking_bird)
    Just got the offer for single study at Florence Boot Hall today! (Going to be doing Biology)
    Eee so excited.
    I'm in Florence Boot too! I'm so excited and next year looks like it's going to be fantastic. I'll be studying Russian by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahnn)
    I'm in Florence Boot too! I'm so excited and next year looks like it's going to be fantastic. I'll be studying Russian by the way.
    I know! I was feeling so worried about the whole university thing, but now i've found out where i'm staying i'm just excited and can't wait :lol:

Have you seen what the rooms are like? Can't find any pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mocking_bird)
    I know! I was feeling so worried about the whole university thing, but now i've found out where i'm staying i'm just excited and can't wait :lol:

Have you seen what the rooms are like? Can't find any pictures
    I really want to see what they're like as well, so I searched for "#florenceboot" on instagram and found some pictures of people's rooms. Yes, I'm that desperate to see what it's like! :lol: I think it all looks really nice! I can't wait to see it myself though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MLogan)
    Anyone at St peters court block H?
    St Peters Court but not block H!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.