Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meldon94)
    WOOOO! Definitely in Nottingham for the next 3 years, Lincoln Hall anyone?
    Yep, I got in too! Lincoln Hall

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to Nottingham too but was on waiting list for accomm as all the ensuites were full by the time I applied. Have you just heard about your accomm or have you known for a while? Am just desperate to know I have a room on campus. No idea how long I need to wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexdaay)
    Cavendish, en-suite!
    Hey, I'm in Cavendish as well! Congrats in getting in! What course you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Templar49)
    Yep, I got in too! Lincoln Hall

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you meet the entry requirements or did you do slightly better and worse in different subjects? Or did you even really exceed the requirements?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in! Lenton and Wortley hall, studying American Studies and English. I'm so excited now! Can't wait

ReputationRep:
    Did you meet the entry requirements or did you do slightly better and worse in different subjects? Or did you even really exceed the requirements?
    I did worse (BBC) but I did miss like 6 weeks of school so they let me off:') how about you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did worse (BBC) but I did miss like 6 weeks of school so they let me off:') how about you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Got an A* in my English and missed an A in Psychology by 2 UMS, so my offer of AAA (I got an A in History) was changed to unconditional and they took me in ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Got an A* in my English and missed an A in Psychology by 2 UMS, so my offer of AAA (I got an A in History) was changed to unconditional and they took me in ^_^
    Ah right awesome, well see you at Lincoln hall in September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah right awesome, well see you at Lincoln hall in September

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup! WOO So happy when I checked track ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Yup! WOO So happy when I checked track ^_^
    I know me too, I checked before I actually knew my results and I was confirmed so yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bennnnnnnnnnnnnn)
    Accepted for Nottingham.

Staying in an En-Suite in Newark Hall on the Jubilee Campus.

Anyone else doing Computer Science?
    I'm doing Computer Science. I'm staying over in Raleigh Park. In Sillitoe Court, which from what I gather is full of nurses and midwives.

ReputationRep:
    Studying English, Hugh Stu hall anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippokrates)
    Me hopefully if I get the grades. I want to do medicine. What do you study?
    hey I study mathematical physics. did u get the grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FriarLawrenceIII)
    I'm doing Computer Science. I'm staying over in Raleigh Park. In Sillitoe Court, which from what I gather is full of nurses and midwives.
    When you apply there is a separate option for NHS students of certain subjects, forget which exactly.

I knew loads of computer scientists staying there in my first and second years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsfanatic1)
    hey I study mathematical physics. did u get the grades?
    Yes so glad you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippokrates)
    Yes so glad you?
    i'm going 2 be a 2nd year at uni but yeah I got the grades in my 1st year. was able to get a pretty high 1st. even though my tutor seemed 2 think it wasn't good enough. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurajadex)
    I'm in! Lenton and Wortley hall, studying American Studies and English. I'm so excited now! Can't wait

Different halls but I'm doing American studies and English! Though I'm trying to get it changed to single honours American Studies.
    You're the first person I've found doing American Studies!

ReputationRep:
    So happy! Got in through clearing to do American and Canadian Literature, history and culture (international study). Can anyone recommend good self catered accommodation or is it all more or less the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by octoberbaby)
    Different halls but I'm doing American studies and English! Though I'm trying to get it changed to single honours American Studies.
    You're the first person I've found doing American Studies!
    Hi! which halls are you in? I think I might change it to English and American Studies so I major in English rather than American Studies but we'll see. I've only spoken to 2 or 3 others so I was thinking that maybe there's not going to be that many of us!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurajadex)
    Hi! which halls are you in? I think I might change it to English and American Studies so I major in English rather than American Studies but we'll see. I've only spoken to 2 or 3 others so I was thinking that maybe there's not going to be that many of us!
    I'm in Cripps
    Ahh I see. I adore Lit but out of my A levels it was the one that stressed me out a ridiculous amount so I'm thinking I might be happier next year if I can do more of the history side of things .
    Mmm I don't think there are gonna be many of us either! I hope we all get along if it is a really small class haha

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.