The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation Offers: Meet Those In Your Halls!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurajadex
Oooh I was put into Cripps last year before I decided to take a year out. It's a really nice hall! Looks like something out of Harry Potter :wink: haha.
Yeah that makes sense I guess. No point getting into thousands of pounds of debt if you're gonna be unhappy with your course. But maybe you should just wait til you get to uni and see if you prefer the English modules? If not you can always change afterwards.
I'm sure we will get along :smile:

Yeah I guess that is a good plan, I don't wanna change anything too quickly. Thanks for the advise :smile:

Original post by Fruscianterules
So happy! Got in through clearing to do American and Canadian Literature, history and culture (international study). Can anyone recommend good self catered accommodation or is it all more or less the same

Ooh hi, I'm not on the international studies course but I'm doing the same degree :biggrin:. Um I'm in Cripps but I don't really think I did much research into the different halls so probably not in the best place to advise you.
The user I've quoted above is also doing joint honours with American Studies as one side of it so that makes three of us doing the course :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 801
I'm in Lenton and Wortley hall :biggrin: anybody else??
Original post by octoberbaby
Yeah I guess that is a good plan, I don't wanna change anything too quickly. Thanks for the advise :smile:

Ooh hi, I'm not on the international studies course but I'm doing the same degree :biggrin:. Um I'm in Cripps but I don't really think I did much research into the different halls so probably not in the best place to advise you.
The user I've quoted above is also doing joint honours with American Studies as one side of it so that makes three of us doing the course :biggrin:

Awesome! As I've left it so late there seems to be minimal spaces available so I think I'm going to have to go wherever they can place me. Sounds good, hopefully there'll be a few more!
Anyone doing economics in nottingham? I'm in Hugh Stewart accommodation! I got A*AB so I missed out on my offer by one grade. But they still accepted me. So happy!
Original post by drifterg1

Meeeee! :biggrin:
Reply 805
Original post by bhogs001
Anyone doing economics in nottingham? I'm in Hugh Stewart accommodation! I got A*AB so I missed out on my offer by one grade. But they still accepted me. So happy!

I'm in hu stu!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 806
Reply 807
Meeeee! :biggrin:

Yay! :biggrin: what subject are you studying?
I'm going to be doing American Studies and English :smile: what about you?
Original post by bhogs001

I am in Hugh Stewart as well, doing economics....though I will start my final year this September. Congrats to you.
Reply 810
I'm in! :biggrin: Lenton and Wortley hall, studying American Studies and English. I'm so excited now! Can't wait

I'm in Lenton too! :biggrin: Just doing English though
Reply 811

ME! :biggrin:
Doing English, how about you?
Reply 812
I'm going to be doing American Studies and English :smile: what about you?

Sounds really interesting, I'm doing Philosophy :smile:
Reply 813
Original post by Cazza180
ME! :biggrin:
Doing English, how about you?

Awesome, I do love English! However, I'm doing Philosophy! :smile:
Reply 814
Awesome, I do love English! However, I'm doing Philosophy! :smile:

Ooh I've never done philosophy but it sounds cool! Where are you from? :smile:
Reply 815
Original post by Cazza180
Ooh I've never done philosophy but it sounds cool! Where are you from? :smile:

:smile: I'm from Bedfordshire, which is in the east of England. How about you? :smile:
Reply 816
:smile: I'm from Bedfordshire, which is in the east of England. How about you? :smile:

Nice, I'm from Kent in the south east :smile:
Reply 817
I'm confirmed for Broadgate Park (standard room), starting G104 Maths (International Study) BSc
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey Man, just letting you know - Sillitoe Court isn't just filled with nurses!

Any Raleigh Parker's join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1833521053453683/
I'm a week one rep for the halls and we are happy to welcome you!!!

Oh anyone else looking for the official pages of their halls - have a look on here: http://www.welcometonottingham2013.co.uk/find-your-hall/

And just look at: http://www.welcometonottingham2013.co.uk/ for a look at all you have to look forward to and the events week calander!
Reply 819
Florence Boot anyone?? :smile:

So we have to completely clear our room out at the end of every semester? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending