Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I am a first year Interior Architecture and Design student. My lecturers advice us to do some work experience/placement sometime in between completing our degree to of course increase our employment prospects after graduation. I am thinking of taking a year our after second year to do my work experience in the United Arab Emirates.

    I would appreciate some help on how I go about finding firms to apply to and also maybe websites that help students do this sort of thing. Any kind of help will be really appreciated. I have tried to have a look with no luck as everything that I find does not seem feasible
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.