Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else in flat 36? :-) x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aahlix)
    I am! What room are you in? I'm in 1 and I've found the people for rooms 2 & 3 do you have Facebook? If so join the goldsmith court page yeah? Would be cool to get to know everyone before we move in
    Hello, I'm in room 5 and yes I do I will pm you my username Yes that sounds good I can't wait to move in aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCHC)
    Hey guys, so who's booked Goldsmith so far?

I'm currently living there and am part of the Halls Committee. I've rebooked for next year as well so please feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Hi :-) Do you know if there's anything sent out to let us know what we do and dont need to bring? Also this may sound stupid but are you allowed to use blue tac to stick stuff on the walls? I'm worried my room will look boring otherwise
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meekael)
    How good is the internet for gaming?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Speaking from experience from this year, it was good no problems.

(Original post by Katiematthews1)
    Hi :-) Do you know if there's anything sent out to let us know what we do and dont need to bring?
    Well I can tell you what we were provided this year which is pretty much nothing. You get a mattress, toilet brush, chair, ethernet cable for internet (but I think they're putting in wifi for this coming year), a TV in the kitchen and I think that's it. There was talk of providing a sort of "welcome pack" though which would include stuff like bedding, pots and pans etc but I don't think that's still happening. It's much better to have your own anyway.

You'll need to sort out your own toaster, kettle, iron etc.

Also this may sound stupid but are you allowed to use blue tac to stick stuff on the walls? I'm worried my room will look boring otherwise
    thank you
    Well they say it's not allowed but it's a fairly loosely applied rule (going from the past two years experience). It's there to prevent damage to the walls so as long as you're smart about it you'll be fine. Use white tac if you're going to stick stuff up.

I'm really sorry for the late replies guys, I've been really busy and I'll definitely be more active from now on again.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm in flat 23 in Goldsmith Court, who else is in that flat???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyKate16)
    I ammmm!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im in flat 23 too

ReputationRep:
    Im in flat 23 too
    Yayyy finally found someone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am looking for flat mates in Goldsmith court. Hopefully I'll get to know people before I get there since it's only my second time to the UK. Please it would be really appreciated to know some people, thank you

ReputationRep:
    One bedroom flat available at Goldsmith Court, £212 per week for 48 weeks (September 2013 - August 2014). Across the road from NTU. All bills included, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and TV license, and contents insurance. Single and dual occupancy available. Please call 0115 947 4078 for details and to book a viewing.

http://www.touchstonestudentliving.c...s-flats-touc-0

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! There's an en suite study room available at Goldsmith Court (£106 p/week all bills included & Wifi), if anyone is interested please contact me for more details Each flat has 8 rooms and a shared kitchen/chilling area. This would be ideal for those at Newton building as it's right in the city!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm booked in for goldsmith I'm in flat 38 room 2 and studying law with psychology !!!!! Is everyone else moving in on the 16th september ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyukay)
    Hello everyone! There's an en suite study room available at Goldsmith Court (£106 p/week all bills included & Wifi), if anyone is interested please contact me for more details Each flat has 8 rooms and a shared kitchen/chilling area. This would be ideal for those at Newton building as it's right in the city!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you still got this available? Which flat is it? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmberJade123)
    Anybody else flat 30?
    Hi, are you in flat 30 at Goldsmith court? I am

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how to work this website but the girl that is I'm flat 23, add me on Facebook! Emily-Kate Askew! As I don't know how to write to you...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how to work this website but the girl that is I'm flat 23, add me on Facebook! Emily-Kate Askew! As I don't know how to write to you...
    Haha I'll add you now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 21 so we're on the same floor

ReputationRep:
    Room available in flat 24, single bed at £106 per week for 48 weeks, all bills and wifi included. great location opposite Nottingham Trent. Flat has 8 rooms each with an en suite and a shared kitchen, in this flat there are 5 girls and 2 boys! Email me for interest or more details [email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im in flat 38, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by efl95)
    im in flat 38, anyone else?
    I'm in flat 38!!!!!! :-)

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.