The Student Room Group

BIMM Bristol September 2013

Hi,
I recently got an unconditional offer from BIMM Bristol and I'm pretty certain I'm gonna go there. Been looking at accommodation, Hotwells House in particular, but not sure what the whole procedure is with booking it, like when you pay the deposit and such. Also not sure what determines who you share a flat with. I would be very grateful if maybe some current students could give me some advice/information on what goes on! Also, is there much in the way of a Freshers Week? BIMM is a small institute so I'm guessing they don't have a particularly thriving student union that sorts out huge nights out an stuff...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
hotwells is probably your best bet, if you don't mind the half hour walk. unite's ones are close but bloody expensive. your best bet is to find someone you can houseshare with. i'm a fresher this year on the management course and have just landed my accommodation for next year, right in the centre of town for £365 a month. Freshers week is hopefully going to be a mad one, already got the first event booked and i know there are some others being worked on. Other than that expect beer pong, drinking games, and to be drank under the table by the 2nd and third years.

Quick Reply

Latest