Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I need some advice on how to tell my roommate i am not living with her next year Watch

well call her Z. we have been best friends for the past 3 years, we met freshman year of college, and have been inseparable ever since. Now this year we had to let 2 girls live with us that we didnt know to fill the empty rooms. Z and i were making plans on where to live the next year but we couldnt figure out where to live. as the year went on one of the new girls that came to our apartment and her started hanging out with Z alot. noe big deal, until they would constantly start ditching me, or just not invite me, or the other girl that lived with us. this caused alot of tension in the house, me and the other girl were constantly frustrated, and they would gange up one of us if one us had an issue. Z would defened the new girl when i had a disagreement and would sell me out to her any chance she could. Me, thinking that she is my best friend would still tell her everything, to find out that she would tell the other girl everything i said. then i hear that they are both talking sh*t about me to other people, those people have come up and told me, and when i asked them they deny it outright.

because Z and I planned on living together senior year, and as far as i knew we were still planning on it. When the discussion on where we were going to live suddenly stopped being brought up, i assumed that her and the new girl signed a lease and didnt tell me. so i made plans with other friends to live with them. It was recently over heard by one of my friends that Z and her new bestfriend did sign a lease together for the next year. they didnt tell me, not a warning or question if i wanted to live with them came up ever.

just before i found this out my other friends found a house to live, and we just needed to finalize some details before we signed a lease. Z doesnt know this and, and now she seems to avoid me, and hasnt spoken a word to me in some time. part of me thinks that she doesnt know how to tell me that she doesnt know how to tell me that she isnt living with me next year, or something along those lines. I am at the point where i am annoyed, not even mad about this, and now i just want some sweet revenge, i need a way to tell her first that i do not want to live with her next year and that i made plans with other people, i need help on how i should do this or if you disagree how i should go about dealing with this
    • TSR Support Team

moved to family, friends and work. My advice would be to just be honest and tell her.

ReputationRep:
    If it's revenge just tell her out right and if you want to be really mean tell her infront of people.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.