Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Any Suits fans? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali98)
    Absolutely buzzing for Season 3, I really hope they keep the series going on for some time. Can't wait to see what's lined up next!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me either! I hope it's as good as the last two season...probably gonna be better! :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Started watching it 5 days ago, now I'm finished both seasons! Its AMAZING! Such a show! With such good dialogue and act season 3 is going to be unreal! (Excuse my Irish talk!)

ReputationRep:
    It's great! I want to marry Mike <3

ReputationRep:
    Started watching this a few days back and finished season 2 earlier. Love this show! Gina Torres' (Jessica) bad-assery in season 2 was amazing. I can tell it's doing something right by the simple fact that I neither wholly love or hate a character, it's always a mix of both which points to fully formed characters.

Hopefully season 3 will be just as brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, love it. do you know when seaseon three is out? and what channel it would be on. I have got to say, i fully hate Hardman but anyway, hes a ****

ReputationRep:
    two words, Rachael Zane. (Meghan Markle)

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.