Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey forum,

Just finished my interviews with unis and got all 5 offers for chemistry. Here are the unis:

manchester
    exeter
    southampton
    UCL
    royal hoholloway

which should I pick and why?

thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Majin-)
    Hey forum,

Just finished my interviews with unis and got all 5 offers for physics. Here are the unis:

manchester
    exeter
    southampton
    UCL
    royal hoholloway

which should I pick and why?

thanx
    First of all, congratulations on the offers

They are all great universities with good physics departments, so it is basically just down to what the offers are, so that you can choose a firm and insurance, and what uni/area/options you like most.

Have you looked at the degree structure for each and seen how flexible each one is, or seen if there are any aspects of each one that would make you mor inclined to choose one over another.

Good luck with whatever you end up choosing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyJoka)
    First of all, congratulations on the offers

They are all great universities with good physics departments, so it is basically just down to what the offers are, so that you can choose a firm and insurance, and what uni/area/options you like most.

Have you looked at the degree structure for each and seen how flexible each one is, or seen if there are any aspects of each one that would make you mor inclined to choose one over another.

Good luck with whatever you end up choosing
    they might all have good physics departments but OP has applied for chemistry

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!!! not so long ago i was having the same problem as you deciding is Hard! I'd go royal holloway but I am biased because that's where I've firmed for geography noticed you've chosen a mix of city and campus unis - which one do you prefer? How flexible are your courses? Is the research in area similar to your interests?
    From my (very limited knowledge) of positions of the unis you've applied to in your shoes I'd probs firm UCL and insure RHUL but I don't know what grades you've been offered or your interests. They are all very good unis so I would go with your GUt instinct. It's generally te best way forward when you can't decide !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madmadmax321)
    they might all have good physics departments but OP has applied for chemistry
    haha

sorry i was looking at my own options too and i stupidly wrote physics instead of chemistry, sorry OP

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.