Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Sex with ex for the last time?? good or not?(break-up sex) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Care-Free)
    (...)
    if you honestly dont care or see why it could backfire then go for it, who are we to get tangled up in the goings on if your vagina...

HAHAHA That was purely ace.

Anyways, don't have sex with him. (But you probably will anyways). Give yourself time and you'd find someone else.

ReputationRep:
    Talking from past experience, you're more likely just to complicate things between you even further.
    I'd leave it if I were you OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by art127)
    I'm dyslexic hunny, some people spell things how they sound
    That's not an excuse, that's a reason to be more diligent with yourself. Being dyslexic is not a reason to not try, which is what it sounds like you're doing.

I constantly get my homophones mixed up, but the more I write and read things back to myself the more I improve.

I also get some abbreviations mixed up, its vs it's. These things are largely automatic, but I still try to get them right. It just looks cleaner and makes it easier for people to understand what I'm saying.

No matter how many times I spell scincerely I always struggle with it to be sincerely.
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by art127)
    So, i meet up with my ex boyfriend of 5 weeks last night,

and he started talking and asking stuff about me,
    he said he has moved on (no as in going off with other women and that he dont love me no more) but as in his feelings arnt as deep anymore.

he said he still cares and wanted to stay close friends and see one another every now and then.

but he asked me about if i've had sex with anyone else yet,(We both lose it to each other.)
    and i said no, of course not as i still have some feelings for you and i dont want to be intermit with anyone for a long time.
    and he said i dont want to be intermit with anyone either.
    he said he misses sex with me and that we can have b/day sex (which is a couple months away) i can't see that happening.

But would it be weird to have break up sex? or talk to him about it?
    and do it for the last time?
    I think it is a really bad idea personally but it is up to you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.