Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hey all,

    I am changing my degree to BA (Hons) Childhood and Youth Studies from a BSc in Psychology.

    Is anyone currently doing Childhood and Youth Studies as a degree at the moment? How are you finding it? And what do you think about future employment?


    ***I can't change the thread title, but I mean BA (Hons) Childhood and Youth Studies.***
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.