Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

What's your favorite GCSE/iGCSE subject and why Watch

ReputationRep:
    Interested to find out what you think

ReputationRep:
    Latin because it's interesting and hard

ReputationRep:
    Maths which is an unpopular opinion haha, not so much a level maths though! -.-

ReputationRep:
    Citizenship - interesting and easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulietheCat)
    I do Latin too - thought we were the only school that did!!!!! My favourite subject.... possibly Music but none of my friends do it so I sit awkwardly on my own

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xTashax)
    Maths which is an unpopular opinion haha, not so much a level maths though! -.-
    I like maths and sciece, cause not many people choose it. People consider me a geek or a nerd. However, I am the most popular kid in the school :/ .. becasue I was put up 2 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulietheCat)
    :yes:
    I love Latin as well! Our teacher is amazing
    Are you doing OCR for the set texts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateMelody)
    I do Latin too - thought we were the only school that did!!!!! My favourite subject.... possibly Music but none of my friends do it so I sit awkwardly on my own
    That succkss.... happens to me in 1 lesson as all my friends were late due to an accident and I was sitting there with all the people I dont even know :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    :yes:
    I love Latin as well! Our teacher is amazing
    Are you doing OCR for the set texts?
    Are you doing IB?

ReputationRep:
    I enjoyed a lot of my GCSEs, but actually enjoyed drama the most. I didn't take acting in Y11, I took lighting, which meant I learned a lot of the technical side of things including how to operate all of the lights, what to do to get the best effects etc, and I enjoyed watching productions to see how their lighting was done. I had to do a ridiculously huge portfolio of research, but I enjoyed every bit of it.

I also liked music, but I'd been learning instruments since I was 8 so music didn't really get challenging until AS Level, which I struggled with because it was very much theory based.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    I enjoyed a lot of my GCSEs, but actually enjoyed drama the most. I didn't take acting in Y11, I took lighting, which meant I learned a lot of the technical side of things including how to operate all of the lights, what to do to get the best effects etc, and I enjoyed watching productions to see how their lighting was done. I had to do a ridiculously huge portfolio of research, but I enjoyed every bit of it.

I also liked music, but I'd been learning instruments since I was 8 so music didn't really get challenging until AS Level, which I struggled with because it was very much theory based.
    I was honestly never into drama. My teacher hated me which ruined it for me for life. She always put everyone in the group A's abut me-the lead actor-gets a D
    So I didn't choose it for iGCSE and probably will never do it again :/
    But cool answer. I thumbed you up... Whatever that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luky-roll)
    Are you doing IB?
    Yup :yes:, next academic year (this September)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateMelody)
    I've actually studied by myself. Did have some help from a friend who was self studying it. And it is OCR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Yup :yes:, next academic year (this September)
    Wow, that's awesome. Hope you do well. My brother got a 43. Including TOK and EE

ReputationRep:
    spanish innit

ReputationRep:
    Religious Education I think because its so interesting and quite easy to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spanish or Chemistry

Spanish is so fun to speak and I love learning about different cultures and traditions and Chemistry because its so interesting learning about how all these medicines are made and I love bringing the environmental aspect into the subject

ReputationRep:
    History! It's just so interesting and fascinating!

ReputationRep:
    Art! Most creative subject you could probably ever do!

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry, hope I love it too at a levels.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.