Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Hi I'm new on here and need some sfe help! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, so it looks like I can post everywhere on these forums except the one forum I really need to! Haha, I want to ask a question in the Ask Student Finance England thread, but the orangey button isn't there! And every time I click on another link posted by Mark Lee it just says I don't have permission to access the page! Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong!!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manda93)
    Hey there, so it looks like I can post everywhere on these forums except the one forum I really need to! Haha, I want to ask a question in the Ask Student Finance England thread, but the orangey button isn't there! And every time I click on another link posted by Mark Lee it just says I don't have permission to access the page! Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong!!
    The forum is only open for posting when the SFE representative is due to be available to answer questions. Just post in the parent Student Financial Support forum and members can try to help you.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.