Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bearbeige)
    I rang the accommodation office but the likelihood of there being a room for you to swap into now is not high I don't think. Try though I'm not sure exactly of good and bad blocks, I just know that X Y and Z are the blocks built onto the hall. I.e they don't have any of the character of the actual hall..they're just a bit mobile classroom-y.
    I called them, turns out I'm in the O block. That's close to you, brosalina.

ReputationRep:
    That's really cool! I'd have loved to have done something like that but I wasn't about to get a decent enough grade in A Level maths to go to a red brick, fickle as that may be. I should, fingers crossed, be in N block as I didn't specify a room assuming they'd put the 2nd years in the vicinity of each other. I rang up and found out they'd put me in one of the prison-y blocks though so I asked to be moved and asked for a confirmation email saying I'd been moved. So fingers crossed there's no **** ups.

Plus, how do I get the multi quote to work anyone?
    hey i'm in N block . do u no for a fact that u are in N block? would b nice 2 have some more 2nd years around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiinkii)
    I called them, turns out I'm in the O block. That's close to you, brosalina.
    Right on! So what are you doing then?
    Plus, physicsfanatic1 I should definitely be in N block. I was moved on the system and I have email confirmation of that. They said the only reason it might change is if my room needed to be given to someone with a disability. I have been told by the office man that there's a few second years around in the N and M block We'll come across them anyhoo. It'll be nice to be mixed.

ReputationRep:
    Right on! So what are you doing then?
    Plus, physicsfanatic1 I should definitely be in N block. I was moved on the system and I have email confirmation of that. They said the only reason it might change is if my room needed to be given to someone with a disability. I have been told by the office man that there's a few second years around in the N and M block We'll come across them anyhoo. It'll be nice to be mixed.
    Yehhh! I'm doing Mechanical Engineering ? ? (Sorry for the late reply) Have you got facebook or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psmithq)
    They've cut down their formal dinners to once a month rather than once a week :/ Still so looking forward to them.
    I've got a large single study so hopefully my room won't be too small .
    Yeah I took a year out to decide what I wanted to do... turned down offers for law and theology in order to go into engineering (:.
    Spending this year working at a military mess, waiting/bar work... and its going so slow! Can't wait to get to uni!

My boyfriend had your room last year. It's huge! So don't worry. There may even be the bean bag left that I bought him. Hu Stu is very rah and the best hall. You'll love it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiinkii)
    Yehhh! I'm doing Mechanical Engineering ? ? (Sorry for the late reply) Have you got facebook or something?
    Yeah I have what's your name? I'll see if I can find you

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have what's your name? I'll see if I can find you
    Sanliston

the one and only in existence.

ReputationRep:
    I guarantee you i'll get the ****ty block, it's just my luck. XD

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.