Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Steak & BJ Day 2013 Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's 14th March & that means Steak and Blowjob day is finally here.

Which of you lucky lads will be partaking in meat and fellatio tonight?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Onion rings looool, naughty girl hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Pizza and hand-love night! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Personally steak then BJ.

ReputationRep:
    Why isn't there a 'Bag of Haribo Starmix and a Prostate Massage' Day? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I get steak too, so I'm not complaining!

ReputationRep:
    Why not do both at the same time?

I'm going to the pub later, so I'll probably order a steak. A BJ on the other hand, I'm not sure they sell them there! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Eeerm... before and after!!

Just to put it out there - I like my steak rare and my BJ well done!!!

ReputationRep:
    Im doing home made pepperoni pizza (he prefers that to steak) and then as many blow jobs as he likes.

Anyone who complains needs to get a grip. Its only a fun thing.
    And womens get national womens day anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoGo HoPz)
    Why isn't there a 'Bag of Haribo Starmix and a Prostate Massage' Day? :sad:
    All it needs is an innovator. Make it happen.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to it girls who don't like steak and bj day need to lighten up lol!

ReputationRep:
    I see him tomorrow not today, so he's getting bacon and blowjob day ^_^ (doesn't really like steak, crazy boy)

Do the blowjob after, it'll probably be the preferred one if it's done well, save the best til last...

ReputationRep:
    Steak then BJ.

ReputationRep:
    I have never heard of this before. And personally I don't eat steaks. They hurt my heart

ReputationRep:
    It's ham sandwich and **** day for us forever alones.

ReputationRep:
    This is the male version of Valentines Day.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not against Steak & Blowjob day, just girls that explicitly post about it and let everyone know their plans. Nobody needs to know, or cares.

It's like you're trying to show off to other women all these wonderful things you do for your man, but in reality, those women probably give head on a regular basis, they just don't need to inappropriately shout about it to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linnerzx)
    I'm not against Steak & Blowjob day, just girls that explicitly post about it and let everyone know their plans. Nobody needs to know, or cares.

It's like you're trying to show off to other women all these wonderful things you do for your man, but in reality, those women probably give head on a regular basis, they just don't need to inappropriately shout about it to everyone.
    Lighten up :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linnerzx)

Doesn't need to be any day for women to drone on about pointless **** in their lives, this is just another cog in the machine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    Lighten up :rolleyes:
    Is this like a recurring theme in this thread where you girls tell other girls to 'lighten up' to make yourself feel better about broadcasting your sexual activities on a public forum? I'm all up for you giving your boyfriend head, girl. We just don't need to know about it and how big the steak is that you're cooking and what's going with it. I'm not sure you're aware how it makes you look, it's like you're looking for some kind of approval.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 18, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.