Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Crispy Snack Champion Watch

ReputationRep:
    I love them both but Pom bears are in the shape of a bear so clearly they are superior.

ReputationRep:
    Pom Bears. Because.. childhood.

ReputationRep:
    Pom Bears!! I have some in this weeks shopping, which should be arriving anytime now, tralalalala

ReputationRep:
    I shall be patient, Toto, you grand tease!

As for this...Ack. Both are my childhood.

But Pombears. Because they are truly addictive and it's always fun to decapitate your food.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty indifferent to both of them, but my vote is for french fries for their unique texture.

ReputationRep:
    Thank god McCoys were saved before. Bloody love them.

As for this round: I LOVE both of them but I have to go with Pom-Bears on this one: childhood nostalgia. And so moreish - when I have finished I am always furiously rummaging in the corners of the bag trying to find a missing leg/ear/arm. I know I am not the only one... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    French fries

ReputationRep:
    This is sooo hard but I'll go with Pom bears

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    THIS HEAT'S WINNER IS: POM BEARS!!

I'm going to assume that Pom Bears won because you genuinely love them, and not because the competition is nominally French. Because that's just not P-C. It's not cricket. It's not life as we know it, Jim.

Nah, I'm going to assume Pom Bears won this heat through being utterly adorable on one hand, thoroughly delicious on the other, and fun to destroy (like you would a Jelly Baby) on the third... er... hand.

Interesting Factoid: Pom Bears are made by creating one GIGA SHEET of totally gluten-free mixture, then millions of tiny cutters are rolled over the top. Imagine that huuuuuge sheet of Pomness.

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT!!

GOLDEN WONDER OINKS versus GOLDEN WONDER LIGHTS!

It's another Golden Wonder-off here in this heat, this time between the "Onion Rings, but Baconated" Oinks, and the "Wow, it tastes like a Frisp had a baby with a Disco!!"-Golden Lights.

I have to admit, the latter is one of my ultimate favourite "lighter" options (top five in that subcategory, easily!), but it's not... well, it's not bacon, now, is it?

Is bacon enough to ensure the Oinks win?

ReputationRep:
    Can't say I've had either, but I'll go for Oinks, bacon crisps are the best

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oinks looks likem bacon flavoured onion rings so they get my vote. Lites crisps tend to bore me, but I haven't tried either of those.

ReputationRep:
    I love the juxtaposition of putting lights against oinks. Lights are a very good 'diet' crisp..and I've tried many awful ones (yes, I'm looking at you Weight Watchers) so Lights get my backing

ReputationRep:
    Oinks!

ReputationRep:
    Never even heard of oinks, so ill go for lights

ReputationRep:
    Not heard of either...lights?

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen either either. But if I had to choose one, I would probably go for oinks. You should do a drinks one of these as well!

ReputationRep:
    Oinks

ReputationRep:
    Oinks

ReputationRep:
    Oinks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.