The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Crispy Snack Champion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Golden Lights
Reply 221
THIS HEAT WINNER IS...

GOLDEN WONDER OINKS!!

Onion Rings... but BACONFIED?! Well, that right there is no bad deal! But Golden Lights are out? BOooOoo. In fact, with Frisps out, and the fact it's LIGHTS OUT, I'm worried that specific tasting crisp is doomed never to see second-round!!

But that said, TSR loves a bitta piggy, and today it BRINGS HOME THE BACON!
Reply 222
NEW HEAT HAS BEEN DECIDED!

DORITOS takes on QUAKER SNACK-A-JACKS!!

Strangely enough, Snack-a-Jacks have changed their recipe more times than any other mainstream rice-based savoury snack EVER. Interesting fact? Well, that's debatable. But worth noting is that whilst Snack-a-Jacks changed recipes according to nutritional guidelines, Doritos have changed as they've been distributed around the world, and the flavours have been altered based around international palates; the original flavour was deemed "too bland", so "Taco Flavour" was introduced; it was deemed "too powerful" when it was moved further east, so "Cool Original/Ranch" was introduced - but then, when people moaned it wasn't "authentic enough", the Cheesy flavours were introduced, and so on! The world whinges, and Doritos provide!!
Reply 223
Doritos all the way!
snack a jacks

not really a doritos fan :colondollar:
Mmm.. this is hard. I adore chilli heatwave doritos but I can take or leave all the other flavours. Snack a jacks I'm quite a fan of, especially if it included the new 'curls'. But then..I get REALLY excited over 'doritos and dip' but can't imagine that excitement over Snack a Jacks..

go on then, I vote doritos
Reply 227
Snack a jacks :h:
Reply 229
100% doritos
Reply 230
Doritos! Who on earth would choose snack a jacks?
Reply 231
Doritos. TANGY CHEESEY flavour is delicious. Snack a jacks = cardboard.
I love snack a jacks but Doritos are so moreish, and I LOVE the chilli heat wave ones... Do Doritos :biggrin:
If the two were put in front of me is choose snack a jacks as they're less calorific but in terms of preference, Doritos all the way!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I actually don't like either but if a friend offered me a Dorito I'd probably still take it whereas I wouldn't go near a Snack-A-Jack so I guess I'll vote Doritos.
Doritos
Reply 236
Doritos
Reply 237
THE HEAT'S WINNER IS... DORITOS!

I mean, Doritos are really flippant about that win though. Just another Nacho 'n his belt.
Reply 238
NEW HEAT DECIDED!

SMITHS SCAMPI FRIES takes on the party power of KP DISCOS!

Scampi Fries are synonymous with a pint 'doon the pub with their scampi and lemon flavour, but is the pub your game when there's Discos around?!
Scampi Fries!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest