The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Crispy Snack Champion

Scroll to see replies

Squares! ^^
Wheat crunchies
Jesus, I didn't even know how much I liked crisps before this thread. I guess I forgot! I really like both of these..but for the shape and how I enjoy eating them and they have great unique flavours, I have to go Wheat Crunchies
Wheat Crunchies.
Reply 264
SQUARES.
Reply 265
Wheat crunchies!
Wheat Crunchies! For the bacon flavour.
Reply 267
THIS HEAT'S WINNER ... KP WHEAT CRUNCHIES!

Wheaty is Neaty, and not so Discreety! Yeah, the powerful punch of the bold flavours annihilates poor Squares - but I'm not surprised. Ever since Walkers bought the Squares brand over and changed the flavours, it's just not in the same tongue-punching taste league!!
Reply 268
NEW FIRST ROUND HEAD DECIDED!

KETTLE CHIPS battles KP HULA HOOPS!!

One is a gourmet crisp demanding a premium price tag, allegedly cooked using artisan ingredients in a traditional way. The other? IT'S A WEE CRISP YE PUT ON YER FINGERS BEFORE YE EAT THEM! MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH!
Kettle.

But my heart is broken. For I love hula hoops and if they were real wedding rings, I would be married many times over.
MAAAAAAN, kettle chips are one of the single most tasty crisps but hula hoops are a legend. A hero in the crisp world. I prefer the taste of kettle chips but I eat hula hoops far more so I have to vote them
Such a hard decision D: I think I'm gonna have to go with Kettle chips though..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 272
Kettle Chips...

Their new mozzarella and pesto flavour is amazing!
Reply 273
Definitely kettle chips. The salt and vinegar is sooo good!
Reply 274
Kettle chips, close though
Reply 275
Kettle Chips!
Reply 277
Hula hoops. Kettle chips strike me as pretentious - more style than substance. Hula hoops ready salted are damn nice.
Reply 278
HULA HOOPS. They're a classic, though I LOVE kettle chips
Kettle Chips. They're the closest rival to Phileas Fogg, and almost as good.

Quick Reply