The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Crispy Snack Champion

Scroll to see replies

All these obscure matches and then two of the better crisps against one another?

C'est pas juste! D:

But sensations :h:
QUAVERS. They're in a class of their own! x
Reply 62
quavers :badger:
Reply 63
Reply 64
Quavers!

They're floaty light (and yummy)
Reply 65
quavers!
Sensations.
Reply 67
Ooh I never noticed you'd started a new one :smile:

Quavers!
Reply 68
THIS HEAT'S WINNER IS... WALKERS QUAVERS!

Quavers certainly MUST be music to your ears, TSR! Whereas Sensations clearly aren't... s....sensa.... (you know what's coming next)... SENSE AND SENSIBILITY ENOUGH FOR YOU! Wait, no... that wasn't the joke I meant to say at all.
Hate it when I'm out all day and miss these. Luckily I'd of voted Quavers anyway.

so the Quaver hater of the year decided to neg me? cool
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 70
NEW HEAT DECIDED!!

GOLDEN WONDER NIK NAKS takes on GOLDEN WONDER CRISPS!

ANOTHER SAME-TURF BATTLE!! Golden Wonder, the original King of Crisps here in the UK, is a benchmark of crisp quality, but the power behind the giga-giant Walkers (and Walkers' owner, PEPSI CO) meant they were brutally squashed into the ground in the late 90s. But those in the know still love Golden Wonder for being the REAL UK crisp - not just the UK's equivalent of the USA's "Lays Chips"!

But maybe just being a crisp isn't enough; maybe you also need to be a nibbly-nobbly snack of pungent flavour so powerful you need to be as extreme to eat them as the bag is to look at - then in THAT case, you need a Nikky Nakky-noonoo!

Which of Golden Wonder's products deserves round two?
Reply 71
Got to be Nik-naks!
Reply 72
Nik Naks, duh! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nik naks!!! Best thing ever!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg, Nik Naks all day longggggg
Reply 75
Oh I forgot to say, did you know your chocolate thread was featured on the TSR twitter?
Reply 76
Nik Naks
Reply 77
Reply 78
Nik naks FTW
No contest, Nik Naks have this in the bag (haha)

Quick Reply

Latest