Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Crispy Snack Champion Watch

ReputationRep:
    Walkers crisps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Walkers crisps

I can't believe two of the best have been kicked out this early, sensations and golden wonder should have stayed in!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Golden Wonder death cut me to the core , but I am a mere referee and a man from another age.

Hell, some of you kids like Justin Bieber and going to Ayia Napa; not my generation, but I'm damned if I tell you it's not right!! :P

PAPA MIMO LOVES TRADITIONAL.

ReputationRep:
    Walkers crisps - they're practically an institution

ReputationRep:
    If it is all flavours of walkers, then I vote or walkers (mmm prawn cocktail ). If not, then my vote goes to wotsits!

ReputationRep:
    Wotsits, man. I find Walkers crisps too thin: I like 'em hard, crunchy and thick...(oo-er)

ReputationRep:
    Wotsits

ReputationRep:
    Wotsits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    NEW FIRST ROUND HEAT IS DECIDED!!

WALKERS MAX takes on VELVET CRUNCH!!

Non-believers might sneer at Walkers' take on the deep-ridged McCoys-style crisp, but purists know that Max tend to have larger crisps with shallower ridges than McCoys, and distinguish themselves as such. The Cassava brilliance of Velvet Crunch couldn't be further removed in terms of nutritional value though; it's definitely for the waistline-conscious, but it's equally as delicious!! But what wins out overall? Both of these craggy crisps have valleys, lumps and bumpage, but which one is Top of the Trumpage?
    Had honestly never even heard of Velvet Crunch before now, and given that Walkers Max Paprika are my crisp of choice when I'm in need of a snack I'm obviously going to award the win to Walkers Max.

ReputationRep:
    Wotsits!

ReputationRep:
    Walkers Crisps hands down! So many different flavours to choose from. With Wotsits it's smelly cheese or nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Wotsits

ReputationRep:
    Walkers, definitely.

(however, the brand has been slightly soured for me - will elaborate when Walkers Baked come around. Basically, my school always gives us walkers baked ready salted in picnic lunches, and they leave an aftertaste like haunted dishwater.)

ReputationRep:
    Wotsits for me

ReputationRep:
    I love both but Walkers just wins it

ReputationRep:
    Walkers!

ReputationRep:
    Wotsits.

ReputationRep:
    Wotsits! Walkers normal crisps are not my favourite brand, too boring

ReputationRep:
    Walkers.

ReputationRep:
    THIS HEAT'S WINNER IS: WALKERS WOTSITS!

Winning it by a Whisker are our Wotsits!! Sure, they might have been bought out (they were much crunchier and Cheetos-ier when Golden Wonder made Wotsits) but let's face it - whether or not you're eating the Bacon, Flaming Hot, Prawn Cocktail or the world-famous REALLY CHEESY flavour of Wotsits, no other snack gets your fingers quite so dyed, ready for a finger-lickin' frenzy!!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.