The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Crispy Snack Champion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
NEW FIRST ROUND HEAT: PRINGLES versus KP SPACE RAIDERS!

Interestingly, Pringles are not legally "crisps" as they don't have the minimum amount of potato content (less than 42%!), and in fact, for many years have been regarded as "cakes" legally, until a few years ago a few law suits said that they may not be crisps, but they couldn't be called "cakes" (as cakes in the UK are exempt from tax charges). Because they're made as giant tube "cakes" then cut super-thin, Pringles might not be "real" crisps, but can YOU stop when you pop the lid?! But KP Skips are a UK institution too - even though they were previously triangular-shaped and featured a David Bowie-in-Labyrinth lookalike on the packet, they're just as iconic these days with their alien heads and lip-stinging pickled onion/beefy/spicy flavour and ever-expanding budget price tag!!
Pringles aren't crisps? What is this anarchy??

But yeah, I vote Pringles
Reply 142
It's tough but I'm voting for Space Raiders :smile:
Hmmm, I do love Space Raiders. I'm going to have to vote for Pringles though. They're just too awesome.
Pringles. Easy for me :h:
If only for BBQ flavour, pringles.
Pringles, all the way

Posted from TSR Mobile
So easy, Pringles.
Reply 148
Original post by Sir Killalot
Hmmm, I do love Space Raiders. I'm going to have to vote for Pringles though. They're just too awesome.

What this guy said.
Reply 149
Pringles no contest
space raiders
Reply 151
Reply 152
Space raiders. I only ever liked one flavour of pringles (sour creme and onion) but nowadays the flavour has been reduced compared with a few years ago. Space raiders are a decent low end crisps fix, particualrly the spicy flavour.
Reply 153
Pringles
Reply 154
Pringles!

Only because once you pop you just cant stop.
pringles
Space raiders because they're cheap and you don't get your hand stuck in the packet :smile: also whenever we have Pringles my dad eats them all in one sitting. He keeps away from my space raiders :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
Pringles.

Havn't had space raiders for years so don't know if they're as nice as they were?
Pringles, especially the Texas BBQ
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Pringles, especially the Texas BBQ

girl with taste

Quick Reply